Heat

Fuck it. Here's some long awaited heat/rut smut!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lance's POV~

It's been a couple weeks since Keith and I settled back into the house and lately Keith has been acting off. I walked home from the grocery store and started putting stuff away when I saw Keith grabbing blankets and taking them upstairs. I raise a brow.

"Keith." I say. He stops in his tracks and looks at me with wide eyes, hugging the blankets to his chest.

"What're the blankets for?" I ask.

"N-nothing..." He says, running upstairs. I frown and finish putting the groceries away. I then walk upstairs and knock on the bedroom door.

"Keith? Can I come in?" I ask.

"Not yet Alpha!" He shouts. I raise a brow at being called 'Alpha'. I wait outside the door, humming softly. The door opened and I look at Keith. His face was flushed and he was panting softly. I stand up, smelling the really heavy sweet scent.

"Alpha... You can come in now." He says, his indigo eyes wide and oddly innocent-looking. I blink, at a loss of words with my Omega's behavior. I walk into the room to see a pile of blankets and my clothes on our bed. I gasped when I realised what it was.

"Is this a nest?" I ask softly. He nods.

"D-d-does Alpha like it?" He asks.

"It's perfect baby..." I say, looking at him. He perks up cutely.

"R-really?" He asks.

"Yes Omega, of course... a-are you in heat?"

"A-almost... i-it's pre-heat... W-we need to get the r-room ready..." He whispers.

"Of course baby. I'll go out and get some water bottles and snacks for us to eat. You just get comfortable... Alpha will take care of you... Don't worry." I say, walking out of the door after giving him a kiss on the lips first. I drive to the store and buy bottled water and some snacks before driving home. I carry them inside and set them in my room within reach of the nest. I then call my mom to tell her about the situation.

"Okay, mom's gonna take my sublings to Grandma's house for the week so we will have the house to ourselves." I say to Keith. He nods and pants heavily, his scent becoming stronger and mixing with the smell of slick. I groan, feeling my body heat up slightly.

"Looks like your heat has triggered my rut Omega." I say softly.

"Mmnh... good..." He whispers, rolling around in the nest to spread his scent around. I smile and nuzzle him gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day our cycles hit in full force and I woke up to Keith straddling my waist, grinding against me roughly. I groan, my body heating up quickly. I quickly rip off his boxers and flip him onto his back, thrusting three fingers into him. He whines.

"N-no, Alpha... I-I already d-d-did that..." He says. I smirk and thrust into him roughly after removing my fingers from his leaking entrance. I moan loudly when his tight heat constricted around my cock. I pant softly, looking at him. I pant, my animalistic instincts coming to surface. I angle myself differently and thrust right into his prostate. He screams loudly, his nails scraping down my back. I nip at his neck, biting at his bonding mark. (A/N I know it's terrible, please bear with me... I don't write dominant smut often... so I'm gonna switch to Keith's POV)

~Keith's POV~

I moaned loudly, my whole body overheated as my Alpha thrusts roughly into my leaking hole.

"Mnh... A-a-ah-Alpha!" I moan, my body spasming with pleasure when he hit my prostate.

"So tight for me Omega... so tight and wet for your Alpha~" He purrs, trusting roughly. I moan, my fingers gripping at my Alpha's strong shoulders while he ruts into me, his hands gripping my hips so tightly it should've been painful but every touch only sent pleasure thorugh my body.

"Alpha... Alpha... I'm gonna cum!" I shout, my body spasming slightly as I came all over my stomach and chest. Lance didn't let up, his pace fast and relentless.

"Such a pretty Omega... taking Alpha's cock so well..." I moan at his praise, my body still overly sensitive from my recent orgasm. Lance gripped my hips tightly, forcing himself in deeper. I mewl, clenching tightly around him. I claw at his shoulders, my back arched high into the air.

"Are you ready to take my knot Omega?" Lance asks, his thrusts growing sloppy as his orgasm approached rapidly.

"Y-yes! Fill me Alpha! Fucking knot me! Breed me!" I whimper, gripping the sheets. He thrusts roughly and I feel the swell at the base of his shaft catching on my rim before he thrusted in deep and his knot swelled to its fullest, locking us together as Lance filled me with his seed. I moan at the stretch and the warm feeling, cumming a second time.

"F-fuck..." I mumble, panting. My body shuddered as I came down from my high, my heat sated for the time being. Lance rolled his hips, panting as he slowly snapped back to reality. He kisses my jaw gently, nuzzling my scent glands.

"Fuck... I-I've never been with you in heat... that was... woah..." He mumbles. I smile.

"Agreed..." I mumble softly, a hand on my stomach.

"Hey Lance..."

"Yes baby?"

"Y-you do realise that my fertility goes up by like, 100% during my heat... right?"

"Yes baby... I do. Are you okay with being pregnant again?"

"Y-yeah... I-I want a baby..." I whisper. Lance smiles.

"Then I will try my hardest to get you pregnant." He says, rubbing my hips gently. I purr softly, closing my eyes contently.

"I'll hold you to that." I whisper, yawning. Lance smiles and caresses my cheek.

"Get some rest. You'll need it." He whispers, kissing my neck. I smile and slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright. I apologize for the shitty smut. Next chapter will take place after their cycles.

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger