(Finally) Meeting His Father

~Keith's POV~

I hum, rubbing my tummy. I decided to accompany Lance to one of his photo shoots today mainly because I was promised to meet his father, seeing as he didn't show up on Christmas. I sat back, watching as Lance posed for the photographer. A man with Lance's tanned skin and hair color walked around, making sure everything was going right before they stopped for a break and Lance walked the man over to me.

"Keith, this is my father. Father, this is my Omega, Keith Kogane. He is currently pregnant with twins... we lost our first baby to... um... an Alpha who raped him and stabbed him in his stomach, terminating the pregnancy." Lance explains, rambling on a bit. His father shuts him up. He extends a hand to me.

"Hello there Keith, I am Miguel McClain, Lance's father. He talks a lot about you. Lance's descriptions of you helped paint a picture, but seeing you in person... well, you could be a model yourself, Keith. Would you like to give it a try? You and Lance could do photo shoots together." He says, shaking my hand. I blush slightly.

"I-I d-don't really l-like having my picture taken." I whisper, picking at the hem of my shirt.

"Just give it some thought. Tell Lance your answer. It would definitely help boost magazine sales and such... it's time to get back to work Lance." He says, ushering Lance back to the set. I look down at my stomach and sigh. This is the only reason he wants me to do it. Because my pregnancy would bring more popularity to his brand and his son. He doesn't care about me or my babies' welfare. I look up at Lance and smile softly, seeing how happy he looked while posing for the camera.

After another couple hours, I stand and walk over to Lance, a hand on my swollen midsection. Lance smiles.

"Sorry it took so long baby. How're you holding up?" He asks softly.

"I'm fine, a little tired and sore from sitting in that spot for so long." I say, smiling. Lance nuzzles my stomach.

"Awe, I'll give you a massage when we get home, okay baby?" I nod at that and rub my tummy.

"Now, I gotta get this makeup off my face, go wait in the car, I'll be right there." He says. I nod and grab the keys, walking to the car and unlocking it. I sit in the passenger seat, sighing softly when my hips flared up in pain thanks to the firm cushion of the seat.

"Mother trucker." I mumble, resting my head against the back of the seat. I rub my stomach gently, waiting for Lance. I spotted Lance and turned on the car, leaning into the air conditioning. Lance climbed into the car and rubbed my back.

"You okay?"

"No, please don't touch my back." I whisper.

"Sorry baby. Did that chair hurt your back?"

"Yeah... my back, my hips... I hurt..." I mumble.

"Sorry sweetheart..." He says.

"Next time I'll see to it that you get a better chair."

"Next time? You want me to come back?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind if you did a shoot with me. It'd be nice to have you by my side."

"You do realise that your dad is just doing this for popularity, right? Once I give birth, I'll be of no use to him until I'm pregnant again."

"Do you really think that baby?"

"Yeah."

"My dad wouldn't do it for that reason, Keith. You do have a body fit to be a model, it's not just the baby bump... You are gorgeous. I asked my father to look into getting you a job, but only if you'd take it... I just wanted you to have a chance to see my father too and he says you're the perfect Omega for me." Lance says, kissing my nose happily. I blush softly.

"I-I'll give it a shot." I whisper, smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, if it'll make you happy, then it's worth a try." I say softly. He smiles widely.

"I'm already happy but I'm glad you're willing to try it." He says. I purr softly before my stomach growled loudly.

"Sound's like someone's hungry." Lance teases, rubbing my stomach.

"We're all hungry. I'm not just eating for me. I've got two others to feed." I say softly, smiling.

"Of course. So what do you want for dinner?"

"Tacos... and burgers... and chicken nuggets." I say softly.

"Please." I add.

"Of course baby. Do you just wanna hit the drive thrus?"

"Yes please... I can't get out... I hurt." I whisper.

"Okie dokie baby." He says, holding my hand gently.

Once Lance finished getting my food, he drove us home, helping me out of the car and kissing my nose.

"Let's get you into a more comfortable chair baby." He says, leading me up to the house. Lance unlocks the door and holds it open for me, letting me walk in before him.

I sit on the couch and Lance sits next to me, handing me my food. I rub my stomach and hum softly, smiling happily. I dig into the chicken nuggets, humming happily.

"Thank you." I whisper, eating my food happily.

"No problem baby." Lance says, eating his own food.

Once we finished eating, Lance pulled me onto his lap and started to massage my sore back. I groan softly, whimpering in pain when he touched a particularly sore spot.

"Sorry baby, but it must be done." He whispers, kissing my back gently. I hum and lean forward, giving him better access to my back. Lance massaged all the knots out of my back and I sighed with relief when I could move without feeling too much pain.

"Thank you." I mumble, leaning back against his chest.

"I love you." He whispers, kissing my neck.

"I love you too." I reply, humming softly.

"Baby, would you like to dance tomorrow?"

"I'd love to dance... but I don't want to jostle the babies."

"Well, you can slow dance, right?"

"Yes, of course I can... kinda... not really." I mumble, blushing.

"Well I've signed us up for private lessons. I know how much you love to dance and I want you to keep dancing. Even if this is a different kind of dancing, I hope this'll help you to relax and unwind." Lance whispers, rubbing my hips. I smile, purring softly.

"I'll give it a try." I whisper, yawning.

"Looks like it's bedtime." Lance says, lifting me into his arms and carrying me up the stairs to our bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There y'all go, I know it's a little bit of a late update but I've had a lot going on lately... I hope you liked it!

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger