Date Number Three

~Lance's POV~

I sigh, waking up to an alarm going off right next to my ear. I look at the partially awake omega who was laying on my arm. I try to move my arm only to find that my arm was asleep.

"Keith, baby, wake up." I whisper, kissing his cheek. He groaned and looked at me.

"My ass hurts." He mumbles, looking at me tiredly.

"I'm sorry baby." I whisper, helping him to sit up.

"We need to get up so your brother doesn't get suspicious. Keith whines and stands, limping to the bathroom.  I followed to make sure he was okay. He shut me out of the bathroom and I sigh, looking at the door when it opened.

"Hey, everything okay up here?" asks Shiro. I nod.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Tell Keith that I got called in and I'll be home at three." (AM, not PM)

"Okay. Have a good day." I say.

"Thank you. You too." He says, leaving.

Keith pokes his head out of the bathroom and looks at me.

"What was that about?"

"Your brother got called into work. He said he'll be home at three."

"Okay." He whispers.

"You okay?" I ask, looking at Keith.

"Yeah. Let's get to school." He whispers, grabbing some suppressants from his bedside drawer and taking a couple of them. He went into the bathroom and grabbed a small glass of water before taking his pills. I watched him, smiling softly as he limped over to me.

"Wanna pick out my outfit?" He asks.

"Sure." I say, going to his closet and grabbing a pair of black leggings with a matching black crop top. I hand the outfit to him. He thanked me and put it on, then slipping on some socks and a pair of black high tops.

"Ready?" He asks. I slip into my clothes and put my shoes on before nodding.

"Let's go to hell." He says, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school was over, Keith and I went out to the library to study before going to dinner. We sat down and ordered our drinks and an appetizer before setting our phones to the side, flipping them face down on the table.

"So... where do you think this relationship is going?" asks Keith.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you think this'll be long term or not?"

"I think that we'll be together forever. Keith, I know we haven't known each other too long but... have you heard of fated pairs?"

"Yeah..."

"I-I think we are a fated pair. When I first saw you, I didn't just go to your table for no reason. It was like... a pull..."

"I think I know what you mean." Keith whispers.

"I'm glad I am fated to be with you though. You're the best Omega ever." I whisper. He blushes and hides his face.

"Shut up." He mumbles. I smile.

"I love you."

"I-I love you too." He stutters. The waiter comes back with our drinks and appetizer before taking our food orders. We split the appetizer and sipped our drinks happily. I smile and reach across the table to hold Keith's hand, his smaller hand fit perfectly which made me happy. Our food came out and we ate slowly, making small talk. I smile and kiss his hand once we finished eating.

"Wanna go home after this?"

"Yeah... probably should. It's nearing three o'clock anyways." Keith says even though it was only six. He then looked up at me and started laughing.

"No I don't wanna go home. Dumbass."  He says, smiling. I laugh and kiss his hand again.

"You're a silly little Omega."

"And you're a dumbass Alpha." He says, smiling widely. I chuckle.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"I dunno." He says, shrugging. I smirk.

"I'd like to do you but if you're still sore-"

"I am. You're fucking huge." Keith interjects. I chuckle.

"Okay. We'll figure something out." I say, leading him out after I paid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what should they do? I hope this wasn't too rushed. My mind stopped working. I do apologize. *hug for everyone*

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger