It's Time

~Keith's POV~

I groan as Lance drives us to the hospital, the contractions becoming closer together.

"Go fucking faster dammit!" I shout, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm going as fast as I can without speeding Keith." Lance says, holding my hand as he drove. I squeeze his hand tightly, screaming when a strong contraction hit.

Lance pulls into the hospital parking lot and parks, picking me up and rushing me into the hospital.

I was rushed into a delivery room and after another twelve hours of agony, the cries of our beautiful twins filled the room.

"Congratulations. You have two beautiful baby boys." says the doctors, handing me the babies. I sob softly, holding them close.

"Hello babies..." I whisper.

"What will we name them?" asks Lance.

"How about Leo and Franklin?" I ask softly.

"Perfect." He says, kissing my forehead and settling into the chair next to the bed, looking at our sons.

~Lance's POV~

I woke up the next morning to see Keith feeding the boys, looking exhausted.

"Did you sleep at all last night baby?" I ask softly, worried for my Omega. He shakes his head.

"Oh Honey... I'm sorry."

"It's alright." He says, smiling as he looks down at the twins.

"It's worth it." He mumbles, letting our a soft purr. I chuckle and kiss hus cheek.

"You are amazing." I whisper, nuzzling Keith's cheek before standing to stretch.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee. Want anything?"

"No thanks. I have ice chips right here." He says softly, gesturing to the table next to his bed. I nod softly and leave the room, walking to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way back, I passed the waiting room, seeing the gang. Hunk runs up to me.

"Hey, I went to visit you this morning and saw the note on your door. How's Keith and the babies?"

"He's fine and the babies are fine." I say, smiling.

"Can we see them?" asks Pidge.

"Yes, can we, please?" asks Allura. I chuckle.

"I'll ask Keith. He's pretty tired right now. The birth was about sixteen hours... and he didn't sleep last night."

"Oh, okay. We can always come back buddy." Hunk says.

"Yeah." Pidge and Allura say in unison.

"No, I'm sure he'll be fine with it. Plus you guys came all the way here." I say, waving for them to follow me.

Once we arrived at the room, I tell them to wait outside and go inside to see Keith asleep with the twins asleep in his arms. I chuckle softly and back out of the room.

"He's asleep... I'll call you guys when he wakes up, alright?" They nod and hand me their gift bags before leaving. I walk into the room and quietly set down the bags, carefully taking the twins from my sleeping Omega and setting them in their hospital cribs, then pulling the blanket up over my Omega.

"Sleep well love." I whisper softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm sorry it's late and short but I've had writers block forever and I felt I owed you something so here's a little birth chapter. I really do apologize for not updating in FOREVER. Everything has been stressful and I've been trying and trying but haven't really had any ideas for what to do. I'm sorry. Thank you all so much for your patience. Please bear with me and my slow updates. I promise that I'm trying.

Luv Y'all,
Erin Jaeger.