Date Night

~Keith's POV~

I sighed, stepping out of the shower. I have my date with Lance in less than an hour and I'm beyond anxious. It's my first date ever and I look like crap plus I don't even know what to wear. I blow dry my hair and sigh, putting on some boxers before walking out. Shiro walked into my room and I squeaked.

"The fuck man?! Knock first would ya?!" I shout, grabbing a robe to hide myself. Shiro chuckled.

"You act as if I haven't seen it before." He teases.

"Shut up." I grumble, walking ot my closet.

"So, what's the big occasion? Why're you getting all fussy over whatever it is?" I take a deep breath.

"I-I have a date tonight..." I whisper.

"Really? Do tell." Shiro says. I sigh.

"He's an Alpha a-and he's been hitting on me since my first day and apparently one of his friends had my number so he texted me on the second day of my heat and asked me on a date... though before that he kept saying that I wasn't his type..." I sigh.

"An Alpha? Really?" Shiro says, his over protectiveness kicking in.

"Yes. And don't worry, I'll bring my pepper spray in case he tries anything. I'm not stupid Shiro." I say, rolling my eyes. Shiro sighs softly.

"I know you're not. I just worry." He says.

"It's understandable. But I'm almost 18 Shiro, I can handle myself." I whisper. "Now, can you leave so I can pick out my outfit?" I ask.

"Of course. I'll be at work until about three tonight. So, just be home before then." He says, ruffling my hair before leaving. I grab a black crop top with a see through mesh at the top and a pair of dark red leggings. I threw a deep red flannel on over my top, buttoning up the bottom few buttons. I pull my hair back into a small ponytail and walk downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I GOT IT!!!" I shout, opening the door. Lance looks at me and whistles, licking his lips.

"You look nice today." He whispers, blushing a bit. I blush.

"Th-thanks. Come on in." I whisper. He walks in and hands me a single red rose.

"I know it's a bit cheesy but I thought that you'd like it." Lance says, rubbing the back of his neck. Shiro walks out and raises a brow at my attire.

"Don't look at me like that Shiro, I don't have anything other than these leggings. And look, I even put a flannel over my top." I sass, placing my hands on my hips. He shakes his head, chuckling. Then he got a serious look on his face and he looked over at Lance.

"Now, you keep your hands off of him. No sex until at least the twentieth date. Make sure you get him home before I get home from work. He'll tell you when that is. And if you hurt him, I will personally cut off your balls and serve them to you on a silver platter." Shiro says, deadly serious. Lance gulps and puts his hands up in surrender.

"Y-yes sir." He says, looking my brother in the eye. Shiro smiles.

"Good. Now you kids have fun on your date. I'll be home at three." He says, leaving for work. Lance looks at me.

"H-he seems like a cool guy." He chokes out. I laugh softly.

"He's nice once you get to know him." I say, grabbing my little purse and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Let's go." I say.

"Okay." Lance says, opening the door for me and letting me walk out, shutting the locked door behind him. I walk to his car and get into the passenger seat, the Alpha's strong scent overwhelming my senses. Lance got in the drivers seat and started the car.