Struggles

~Lance's POV~

I looked around at my first class, not seeing the dancing Omega anywhere. Where could he be? I ask the teacher to learn that he had stayed home for the day and it would be like that for the rest of the week. My eyes widened when I realized what that meant.

"Damn... suring his first week of school." I mumble once I sit down at my desk. I text my friend, Pidge, and ask her if she could find his phone number before i started taking notes for class. Once class ended, I asked for the dancing Omega's homework so I could take it to him.

During lunch, Pidge sent me the phone number.

"I found it because Allura is actually close to his brother." She says, sitting next to me with her tray.

"Thank Pidge."

"Why did you want his number in the first place? I thought you were straight."

"That's what I thought too... but... damn... that Omega, he's... something else." I mumble, blushing a bit.

"So...you're reevaluating your sexuality?" She asks. I nod.

"Yeah... I guess." I mumble.

"So... you're possibly Bi?" She asks. I think it over and nod.

"I think that's it." I mumble, sighing.

"Fucking hell... damn Omega made me question myself... but... have you seen him dance?" I ask, looking off into space.

"Actually... here." Pidge says, pulling up a video on her phone and showing it to me. It was the Omega, only when he was younger. He was dancing and it was the cutest thing ever.

"When was this?"

"About fourteen years ago... apparently he's been dancing all his life." She says.

"Why won't he be so open about it now?"

"Dunno... that's something to ask him." Pidge says, smiling softly.

"Maybe on a date.~" She giggles. I blush.

"Shut up Pidgeon." I say, eating my food.

"Text him!" She says loudly. I sigh.

"Fine." I groan with a roll of my eyes.

~Keith's POV~

My phone went off as I groaned, not daring to move from the position I was in. A wave of heat rolled through me and a cramp flared up, causing me to whimper loudly. I could smell Shiro's worried scent outside of my door which made me cringe. I need an Alpha but I don't know any Alphas... except for him... Lance McClain. No, I don't want the damn Alpha... he's a dick and is completely straight.. I know this..

I reach fo my phone and look at it.

Unknown Number: Hi little dancer~

Me: Who is this?

Unknown Number: It's Lance. From school.

Panic spread through my body. How did he get my number?

Me: How did you get this number?

Unknown Number: My friend gave it to me.

Me: What do you want? Now isn't the best time.

Unknown Number: I was just a bit worried about you. A-and I was wondering if you'd like to go out for dinner one night...

Me: Are you asking me out on a date?

Unknown Number: Maybe...

Me: Okay. What day and what time?

Unknown Number: How about this Saturday at 6:30?

Me: Okay. I'll mark it down.

Unknown Number: Okay. Talk to you later.

Me: Talk to you later.

Fuck... I have a date... how did this happen? Not only do I have a date... I have a date with the most popular Alpha at school.

"Keith, you alright in there buddy?" asks Shiro.

"Y-yeah."

"Okay. I'm heading to work. I'll be back late tonight. I left some money on the counter in case you want pizza or something."

"Okay. Have a good day." I say, groaning softly as I curled up around my midsection.

"I'll try." He says before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~

Once my heat had subsided a bit for the day, I stood up and grabbed some water from the kitchen before the doorbell rang. I went to answer it before remembering that I was only in a pair of boxers. I grabbed a large t-shirt and threw it on, walking to answer the door. I nearly stumbled back when I saw Lance.

"Hey, I brought your schoolwork." He says softly, handing me a small stack of papers.

"Thanks." I whisper, taking it.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"I-It's just a really... really bad time right now." I whisper, feeling slick start to leak down my thighs.

"Ah, okay. See you on Saturday." He says, smiling. I nod and shut the door, locking it. I stumbled up to my room, stripping myself quickly before collapsing on my bed, my hole leaking and begging for some attention. I insert a finger and mewl quietly, rutting back on my finger. I add a second on and moan, thrusting my fingers quickly and deeply, trying to find a certain spot.

"A-ah!" I shout, my fingers rubbing against the sensitive bundle of nerves. I moan and keep rubbing against that spot, my orgasm hitting me by surprise. I pant and collapse on the bed, far from sated. I need an Alpha to be fully sated. But I hardly know Lance... as much as my Omega wants me to just roll over and submit to him, I wanted to get to know him better before engaging in a sexual relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Chapter! I hope you guys like the picture at the top! It was my first time drawing that pose and I really wanted to try something new for Dancer!Keith! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I might update again today. MIGHT.

Luv Y'all,
Erin Jaeger