Insults

Warning! Angst, bullying, and some implied non-con up ahead! Don't like? Don't read! Keith is still about four months pregnant. Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keith's POV~

I look down at my stomach, seeing how big my bump had gotten in just a month. I bite my lip and whimper sadly. Lance walks into the room, holding a glass of orange juice. I give him a slight smile and bite my lip.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks, setting the orange juice down on the bedside table. I take a deep breath and show him my stomach.

"I-I don't have anything that'll hide this anymore... Wh-what'll people at school s-say?" I ask, looking up at my Alpha.

"What they say doesn't matter... don't worry baby. If anyone says anything, you tell me and I'll beat their ass." He says, rubbing my back. I chuckle softly and nuzzle his neck on the bonding mark. He smiles and rubs my stomach.

"Don't worry about it baby. Okay?" He says, kissing my nose.

"O-okay." I say, standing.

"Can you help me find an outfit please?" I ask. He nods and walks to the closet.

"I'd love to." He says, leaning over my shoulder and grabbing a dark purple sweater and a pair of black leggings.

"We really need to go clothes shopping for you. Maybe get you some maternity clothes." He says, his hands rubbing my belly gently.

"You are gorgeous baby." Lance says, kissing my neck gently. I purr happily and put my hands over his before wiggling out of his grasp, going to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at school, I kissed Lance on the lips gently before departing, a hand on my swollen stomach. I walked to my locker, unlocking it and grabbing my books out of it before slamming the door shut and turning to walk away. When I turned, I bumped into someone. I looked up to see it was the busboy who spilled coffee down my back... Lotor. I bite my lip.

"S-sorry." I mumble, quickly ducking away. He followed me, gaining quickly. I picked up the pace, speed walking to my class. He matched my speed rather quickly and I started to jog, looking behind me. Lotor caught up quickly and cornered me against a locker.

"Well well well. We meet again little Omega~~" He says, looking down at my bump. He narrowed his eyes and chuckled.

"Well, this explains why that Alpha of yours almost took my face off." Lotor says an evil smirk on his face. He trailed a hand down my side, going to touchh my belly but I swatted it away.

"D-don't touch me!" I say, trying to get away from him. Lotor chuckled.

"Oh, did I pluck a nerve there? I'm so sowwy." He says mockingly. I whimper, looking up at the Alpha. He smiled evilly and backed up.

"Go on, run for it slut. Go cry to your Alpha." He says mockingly. I took a few shakey breaths and walked off on shakey legs, walking into my first class. I sit down in my seat and pull my sweater down further in a futile attempt to disguise my belly. I whimpered, trying my hardest not to cry. I wasn't going to tell Lance. I can handle this myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing changed. If anything, they just got worse. Lotor now had a small group of other Alphas that were hell-bent on making my life hell.

I slam my locker shut, my eyes darting around the hallway to see if Lotor and his group were anywhere. When I didn't see them, I made a beeline for my class only to be grabbed and thrown into the bathroom. I curled up around my belly when I landed, trying to protect the child inside of me. Lotor chuckles darkly.