Happy Days

A/N: Alright, I know it feels like this story is moving fast. I am terrible at putting events in succession. I will try to do it in future chapters. I promise. Meanwhile, please enjoy some happy, happy Laith cuddle days with Lance loving on Keith's baby belly! And some smut! (hope you like it!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keith's POV~
~A month later, last day of winter break!~

I yawn, waking up slowly to the bed dipping and shifting. I open my eyes and look at Lance, seeing that his head was resting on my slightly swollen stomach. I pet his hair gently, startling him. His wide blue eyes looked up at me and he smiles shyly.

"Oh... hey... I didn't mean to wake you up." He whispers, reaching up to caress my face. I smile, purring happily and leaning into his touch.

"Well, it's alright... why're you up so early on a Sunday?"

"I... um... had a nightmare..." He whispers, shy all of a sudden. A worried look spreads across my face and I caress his face.

"D-do you wanna talk about it?" I ask softly. He nods, his hand gently rubbing circles on the surface of my belly.

"W-well... I-it started out nice, we were cuddling, all happy and everything... th-then some guy in a weird b-black cloak walked in and fucking stabbed you... in the stomach... y-you died... taking our baby with you... a-and I was just frozen there... I couldn't do anthing to save you... Th-then I woke up." He whispers, tears spilling from his eyes. I wiped the tears away, moving his hands to rest them on my stomach.

"We're still here, okay Lance? I'm still here and the baby is still safe. Okay? You are doing a great job of protecting us, okay?" I say, fighting back my own tears. It's rare for an Alpha to cry. And for Lance to cry so... openly... in front of me. This dream must have really spooked him. I stroke his hair, rubbing behind his ears gently.

"See? I'm still here. I still love you. And I am still pregnant with your baby. We have an appointment on Wednesday for an ultrasound, okay? You'll get to see our baby." I whisper, trying to reassure my Alpha. Lance pulls up my nightshirt, which was actually his shirt that I stole because it was comfy, and kisses my bare stomach, his soft hands gently caressing the slightly rounded area. I smile, watching him happily.

"I love you... my Omega." Lance purrs, nuzzling my stomach gently. I smile happily.

"I love you too Alpha." I whisper, gently petting his hair while he snuggled up to my belly. I smile, my inner Omega rolling around in happiness. This was the Omegan dream. Having a loving Alpha and being pregnant with that Alpha's child. But part of me was still a bit unhappy about the fact I fell pregnant so young. I sigh softly and pet my Alpha's hair.

"Hey, what's wrong sweetheart?"

"Just... thinking..."

"About what?"

"Everything..." I mumble. Another thought crossed my mind. I wasn't even bonded by my Alpha. I need to be bonded by him.

"Like what Omega?"

"W-we're not even bonded, Lance... I-I want... no... n-need to be bonded by you... maybe that's why I've been so... off."

"Oh... okay baby... when do you want to do this?"

"Wh-whenever you feel up to it... but... as soon as possible, please." I whisper.

"Okay baby... Let me go ask my mom a question, then I'll mark you, okay?"

"Okay." I mumble, looking at him. He smiles and gets up, walking out.

~Lance's POV~

I walk downstairs and look at my mom.

"Hey, mom... I have a question..." I whisper, walking up to her.

"What is it dear?"

"Keith is saying that he needs to be bonded... and I was wondering... what is the safest way to do that without... harming the baby?" My mom let out a laugh.

"You won't harm the baby... the best way to do it is when you are... well... having sex. He'll be so lost in the pleasure, he won't notice the pain from the bite. And he'll have ot bite you too. That's how a complete bond is formed." She says. I choke on air when she brought up sex so easily around me. She chuckles.

"It's the best way." She says, patting my back.

"Now go have fun." She says, pushing me towards the stairs. I walk up the stairs and into my room. I found Keith sitting on the bed, shirtless, as he rubbed his belly. I smile happily and walk up to him, getting on my knees in front of him and caressing his belly.

"So? What did you ask your mom?" He asks.

"I-I asked what the best way to bond an Omega is..."

"The only non painful way is through sex. You could've asked me that. Did you really not know that?" He teases. I blush lightly and look at him, nodding shyly.

"You are one odd Alpha." He teases more, ruffling my hair.

"S-so... do you want to... do it now?" I ask softly. He nods.

"Yes please." He says, leaning down and kissing me.

"Okay. Let's get you ready~" I purr, standing and laying him back on the bed. I remove his pajama pants and kiss his clothed cock, removing his boxers as well. I stroke him gently, earning those beautiful moans that I love. I trail my fingers down to his entrance and circle the slicked up opening gently. He shuddered and spread his legs wider for me. I smirk and push two fingers in, scissoring my fingers gently. Keith moaned and his back arched up a bit. I kiss his chest gently and chuckle softly.

"Such a pretty Omega~ So pretty, all spread out for Alpha~" I purr. He moans softly at the praise and I smirk, adding a third finger. He moans louder, his face flushed a bright red.

"So pretty~" I purr, nipping his neck gently. I take my fingers out of him and remove my clothes, stroking my hardened cock. He looks at me and licks his lips, his pupils blown wide with lust. Keith got up and got on his hands and knees, taking a hold of my cock before he took the tip into his mouth. I smirk widely and pet his hair.

"Good Omega~" I purr as he moves down, slowly taking in all of my cock, bobbing his head as he hollowed his cheeks, sucking lightly. I moan softly, tangling my fingers in his hair. He looks up at me, his indigo eyes clouded with lust.

"A-alright baby... th-that's enough... lay down and spread your legs for your Alpha." I purr. He does as told, laying down and spreading his legs for me. I smile and guide my cock to his entrance, pushing in roughly. He mewls, his back arched up as I pushed all the way in. Keith's gorgeous body shuddered underneath me as I thrusted into him, mouthing at his pale neck. He bared his neck further.

"M-mark me Alpha, please!" He moans into my ear. I smirk and bite into his neck, biting hard enough to draw blood. Keith's body spasmed underneath me, his entrance clenching tightly around my cock. His body went limp under me and I pulled my teeth out of his neck, lapping up any excess blood from the wound gently. Keith panted heavily, his chest rising and falling quickly. Then, out of nowhere, our position was flipped and Keith was on top, my cock still buried deep inside of him. He leaned down and kissed my neck.

"My turn~" He whispers.

"Fuck me Alpha~" He purrs, nipping at my neck. I thrust up into him, gripping his hips tightly. I suddenly felt a slight flash of pain which instantly became pleasure. I moan, cumming deep inside of him, my knot locking us together. My body shuddered slightly as I rode out my high. My body went limp and Keith pulled his teeth out of my neck. He licks up the blood and kisses the mark, a loud purr rumbling in his chest. I smile and rub his hips gently.

"W-we're finally bonded... it feel s-so nice." He mumbles, his eyes slowly fluttering shut. I chuckle and nod in agreement, falling asleep with Keith sleeping peacefully on my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go! Hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter they go back to hell (school)... *heavy sarcasm* Yay... Anyways, see you next chapter!

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger