Pampering

Warning! There will be smut in this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lance's POV~

I sigh, getting out of bed to go prepare breakfast for me and Keith. He has been through so much during this pregnancy and I think it's time that he just gets some rest. I kiss his forehead and walk downstairs. I look around, smiling softly when I remembered that the rest of the family was off visiting grandma and grandpa. I decided not to go so that Keith and I could have a couple weeks to ourselves. I grab the stuff for pancakes and mix it together, using some food dye to dye the pancakes red, Keith's favorite color. I start up the stove and use butter to grease the pan, pouring the batter in to make a decent sized pancake.

After I finished cooking the pancakes, I poured Keith some orange juice and got him a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries, since he had been craving them forever now. I put everything on a tray and carry it upstairs, walking into the room.

"Baby~ Time to wake up~" I say, setting the tray down on the bedside table before shaking Keith gently. He groaned and rolled over onto his back before pushing himself into a sitting position. I help him, propping him against a bunch of pillows before placing the tray on his lap.

"I made you breakfast~" I say, smiling. Keith's eyes lit up and he looked at me.

"Just for me?" He asks.

"Well, you and our baby." I tease, rubbing his rounded stomach. I feel the baby kick against my palm and chuckle.

"Good morning to you too baby~" I say.

"Eat up baby. I've got a long day planned for us." I say happily, standing up and clapping my hands together. I walk to our closet and grab out one of the maternity shirts my mom gave him as a gift. I also grab a pair of my own sweats, knowing he liked to wear them. I set out a pair of boxers as well and go to prepare everything needed for a bath.

"Hey Lance..." Keith says, his tone curious. I poke my head out into the room.

"Yes baby?"

"What's all this about?" He asks.

"Do I need a reason to pamper the mother of my child?" I ask walking to him and kissing his nose. He smiles softly and sighs.

"Maybe..."

"Well... I'll tell you later. Finish your food. Then we can take a bath, or you can if you don't want me with you." I whisper, nuzzling his neck gently. He purrs and fnishes off his food. I take the tray from him.

"Just relax for a bit. I'm gonna go put these in the dish washer." I say, walking downstairs. I put the dishes in the dish washer and start it up, walking back to Keith, only to find that he was already in the bathroom. I smile softly and wait for him to finish his business before walking in to start his bath, dropping in a lavender scented bath bomb. Once the tub was full enough, I stopped the water and turn around to undress Keith. He pulls the hem of the shirt down once I lifted it up.

"What is it baby?" I ask, worried.

"U-Um... it's e-embarassing..." He says.

"Baby, you know I won't judge you, no matter what. Let's get you in the tub." I say. He looks down and removes the shirt, covering his chest.

"Baby?"

"D-don't laugh..." He says.

"I won't baby. Just show me." I say. He moves his arms to reveal his slightly swollen chest. I bite my lip and step closer, my fingers gently brushing his developing breasts. He swats me hands away.