Home

~Keith's POV~

I couldn't stop thinking about what Lance said. I felt so bad because I was being selfish... I only thought of myself, I didn't stop to think about how much Lance was hurting too. I glance over to see the empty chair next to my bed. Lance had left to go home for the night. Apparently he didn't want to stay another night with me. I wouldn't either. It's my fault the baby is dead. It's my fault Lotor was even in the room that night. It's all my fault. I look up when the door opened and furrowed my brow when I saw Lance with a bag slung over his shoulder.

"I-I thought you were going home for the night..." I whisper. Lance rolls his eyes and kisses my head.

"You obviously didn't listen to me. I said 'I'm going home to grab some stuff so I can stay the night'." Lance says. I smile softly and look at him.

"Lance... I'm sorry." I whisper. He puts a finger to my lips.

"Shh... don't apologize. It's not your fault. I have forgiven you. Now it's time to just look towards our future." Lance says, cupping my face in his warm hands, his thumbs stroking my cheeks. I purr, looking at him. He pulls his hands back and goes to his bag. He pulls out my favorite blanket and unfolds it, laying it over my lap. He also pulls out a sleeping mat and rolls it out, grabbing his own blanket and a pillow. I watch him, whining softly.

"What is it Kitten?" He asks, looking up at me from the ground.

"N-nothing..."

"Don't lie to me Kitten."

"I-I just wish that you would sleep with me..." I whisper.

"Baby, the bed isn't big enough." Lance says softly. I nod softly.

"Lance..."

"Yeah kitten?"

"P-please call me what you used to call me... it sounds better than Kitten..." I whisper, blushing.

"You want me to call you baby again?"

"Y-yes please... I-it sounds more... natural..." I whisper.

"Okay. I will... now get some rest baby." Lance says, reaching up to hold my hand. I nod and close my eyes, using my own blanket instead of the hospital one. I pull the fleece blanket up to my nose and breathe in deeply, smelling my Alpha's scent. He scented my blanket... so thoughtful. I hold his hand gently, letting my arm fall off the bed so Lance wouldn't be uncomfortable in his sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to Lance letting go of my hand as he stood. I open my eyes and look at him, letting out a very cat like sound of curiosity. Lance looks at me and chuckles.

"What was that baby?"

"N-nothing..." I lie, blushing brightly.

"Don't be ashamed of it... it was fucking adorable." He says, smiling widely.

"Sh-shush." I mumble.

"I love you." Lance says, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too." I whisper, smiling happily.

"You look happy today." He says.

"It's a new day... I can't keep moping around." I say, smiling. Lance nods and hugs me tightly.

"That's my Omega." He says calmly. I breathe in his scent happily and rub our necks together, purring loudly.

"I hope you can go home today..."

"Me too... but... I know we already cleaned the room... b-but... can we clean it again? I-I just always f-feel weird when I'm in the room... I-it's off-putting... I miss our baby... A-and that's where the baby d-d-died..."

"I understand baby. I understand." Lance whispers, petting my hair. I purr contentedly and smile, closing my eyes. Lance smiles and nuzzles my neck. I sway slightly and Lance chuckles, pulling back.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I whisper, looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was able to go home, Lance drove me to the house and looked over at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm. I'm good. Happy to be going home."

"I'm glad you're coming home." Lance says softly. He parked the car in the driveway and helped me out, walking with me into the house before grabbing the cleaning supplies.

We cleaned the room top to bottom until it was spotless. I look at the bed and an image flashed before my eyes of Lotor raping me. I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head.

"Keith, baby, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine." I say, looking at Lance. He hugs me tightly.

"Hey Keith..."

"Yeah?"

"Will you please dance for me?" Lance asks. I look at him, biting my lip.

"S-sure... what song?" I ask, grabbing my phone. Lance looks over my shoulder and smiles, clicking on 'Worth It' by Fifth Harmony.

"That one?" I ask softly, pausing it.

"Yeah." He says, smiling. I roll my eyes and sigh, pushing him back so he stumbled and fell back on the bed. I lay my phone on the nightstand and hit play, starting to dance.

I dance, starting off feeling self conscious before I lost myself in the music, smiling happily.

~Lance's POV~

I watch Keith dance, biting my lip. He looked so happy when he danced. His hips moved with the beat and he smiled widely, making eye contact as the song ended. I smile and clap happily.

"Bravo. Bravo. Encore." I say the last bit teasingly. He shakes his head, panting.

"N-no more today..." He says blushing. I chuckle and stand up, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I know baby. I was just teasing." I say, kissing his nose. He smiles and purrs softly.

"I feel good." He mumbles.

"That's good. That's good baby. You should dance more often, it'll help you feel better. I'm willing to learn if you're willing to teach me."

"One day. One day." He says softly, poking my nose. I chuckle and kiss his cheek.

"Okay then. I'll hold you to that." I say happily. Keith smiles and backs up, walking to the bathroom.

"What're you doing baby?"

"I'm taking a bath? Are you going to join me?" He asks, smirking softly as he swayed his hips a bit. I smirk and follow him into the bathroom, starting up the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie dokie. There we go, abother chapter. Should there be some smut in the next chapter?

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger