Tell Them

~Keith's POV~

It's been about two months since I decided to keep the baby and things have been going well. It is now winter break so Lance and I have a bit more time to relax. But... I think it's about time that we tell everyone. Lance's parents... and my 'brother'. I groan and roll out of bed. Morning sickness stopped last week which I'm thankful for, but I still wake up before Lance. Maybe it's because I just normally wake up early. I don't know.

I sigh and rub my face, looking at Lance's sleeping form. I kiss his forehead and walk to the bathroom, taking my phone with me. I dial my brother's number and take a deep breath, waiting for him to pick up. When he did, I almost hung up but I forced myself not to.

"Hello?"

"Sh-Shiro... i-it's me... Keith." I stutter.

"Oh. Hey Keith... how are you doing?" He asks.

"U-Um... that's actually why I'm calling... Um. Lance and I have something we need to tell you... do you think we c-could maybe meet up for breakfast?"

"Sure. Where at?"

"How about that one diner we used to go to all the time. Around... let's say n-nine o'clock-ish." I whisper.

"Okay. See you guys there."

"Okay, see you there Shiro... I-I miss you." I stutter out the last bit.

"It's weird coming home and having the house be quiet. I miss you too Keith. See you in an hour."

"Se-see you then." I whisper, hanging up. I rub my stomach and walk out of the bathroom, walking to Lance. I kiss his cheek and nuzzle his scent gland. He groans softly and stirs, his beautiful deep blue eyes opening slowly, still a clouded with sleep. He sits up and looks at me.

"Morning..." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. I chuckle.

"Good morning. Rise and shine. We've got a meeting with my brother in an hour. So we need to shower and get dressed."

"Wh-why are we meeting with your brother?"

"B-because... I-I think it's time to tell people... we can tell your parents during lunch but I want to tell my brother at breakfast... that way, if he disowns me... at least I can have a couple hours to pack up." I whisper.

"Okay baby." Lance says, his arms wrapping around my waist while he kissed my stomach, still sitting on the bed. I smile and ruffle his hair gently, running my fingers through his bedhead. He hums contentedly, kissing my stomach again before a knock was heard on the door.

"Are you two decent?" Shouts Lance's sister, Veronica.

"Yes! What do you want?"

"Breakfast is ready." She says, poking her head into the room.

"Oh, we won't be eating here today. We're meeting my brother..." I say to her. She nods.

"Okay. Be safe." She says, leaving. I nod and go into the bathroom.

"I'll start up the shower." I whisper, walking to the shower and turning the water on, making sure it was the right temperature before undressing and climbing in. Lance followed behind me, his hands caressing my smooth stomach. I blush and push his hands away.

"What baby? Don't like me touching you belly?"

"I-It's not that..."

"Then what is it baby?"

"I-I'm just... a little... self conscious." I whisper.

"Why baby?"

"I-I'm getting fat... I-I used to be at least a little toned... n-now there's nothing there... just... flatness..." I whisper. Lance rubs my stomach, turning me to face him.