Mondays Suck

~Keith's POV~

I hummed happily to myself, flopping onto my bed. He kissed me... and it wasn't rough or anything. It was gentle and sweet. I hug a pillow to my chest and smile. I smile, my Omega purring happily when I caught his scent on my shirt.

I eventually fell asleep, waking up when Shiro got home. I walked downstairs, looking at my brother.

"Hey, I thought you'd be sleeping by now." Shiro says, setting his stuff down.

"I woke up. You enter the house loudly." I mumble, yawning. He chuckles.

"Sorry..."

"It's alright."

"How was your date?" He asks. I smile, rmeembering.

"It was... amazing." I whisper, blushing.

"Really?"

"Yeah. We went to the chinese buffet, then we went for a walk which led us to his favorite thinking place where we watched the sunset and I fell asleep. He carried me to the car and then drove me home. Then he woke me up and I unlocked the door and then... h-he kissed me..." I say the last bit dreamily, smiling.

"He kissed you?" Shiro asks. I nod.

"Just a gentle, chaste kiss. We're planning on going out again sometime soon." I whisper. Shiro smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just haven't seen you this happy in... forever." He says, ruffling my hair.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask.

"Not at all. I'm glad you're happy." He says.

"Now, get some sleep."

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I whisper, walking back up to my room and laying down on my bed. Once my head his the pillow, I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday rolled around and I got ready for school, getting dressed in a red crop top and a pair of black leggings. I tie a flannel around my waist and hum softly as I brush my hair, putting a hair tie on my wrist before going to grab my phone. I grab my earbuds and plug them into my phone, turning on my music. I walk downstairs and take my suppressants before slinging my bag over my shoulder, walking out of the house to find Lance standing at the end of the driveway. I smile.

"Just couldn't wait any longer to see me?" I tease, walking to him. He smiles, holding his hand out for me.

"Nope. Plus I wanted to walk you to school." He says, kissing my forehead. I chuckle softly.

"You missed." I say, standing on my tip toes to give him a kiss on the lips. He kissed back gently before pulling away, looking at the door to my house. I turn and look, seeing Shiro was watching us. I roll my eyes.

"Let's go before he decides to kill you." I say, holding his hand as we walked to school.

"So, what song are you listening to?" He asks.

"Ko Ko Bop by EXO." I say.

"Can I listen with you?" He asks. I nod and hand him my other earbud. He puts it in his ear and nods.

"Good song." He says, smiling. I nod in agreement and walk to school next to Lance happily. Once we got to the school building, Lance handed me my earbud and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you at lunch." He whispers.

"See you then." I whisper, smiling up at him before we separated. I put my backpack in my locker and grabbed the books I needed for class. I then walked ot my first class and sat down in my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When lunchtime rolled around, I grabbed a tray of food and added a couple sides before walking out and entering my student ID into the machine before going to sit down next to Lance. He had his own lunch, the lucky bastard. I smile at him.

"So what shit is for lunch today?" He asks, looking at my tray. I look at it and shrug.

"This is actually one of the better foods. It's chicken patty day." I say, smiling softly. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say." He says, eating his own food. I ent to take a bite of my food before someone popped up behind me.

"Who's this Lance?" They ask, sitting next to me.

"My boyfriend. Keith." He says, smiling widely.

"Oh, so you actually went on a date?!" They ask. Lance nods.

"Yep." The person who sat next to me turned to me and held out a hand.

"I'm Katie Holt. But I go by Pidge." They say.

"I-I'm Keith." I whisper, shaking their hand.

"And in case you're wondering Keith, Pidge is a girl." Lance whispers into my ear.

"Okay." I whisper back and turn back to my food, eating happily before another person sat down at the table. This time it was a tall male who was a bit on the chubby side and had a yellow bandana tied around his forehead.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I got held back for a bit in class." He says, opening his lunchbox. He then looked up and noticed me.

"Oh, who's this?" He asks, looking at me curiously.

"Hunk, this is Keith, my boyfriend."

"Oh, cool." Hunk says, extending a hand across the table.

"Nice to meet you Keith." He says as I shake his hand.

"Likewise." I whisper, going back to my food. I finished rather quickly and got up to dump my tray. Once I got back, I sat down where I was and sighed. Lance looked at me, concerned.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just not looking forward to my last class."

"What class is it?"

"Math." I say, sighing.

"Awe, my poor Omega." Lance says, rubbing my back.

"But just think, after that class you get to see me." He says, smiling. I smile back.

"That's something to look forward to." I whisper, kissing his cheek. Pidge and Hunk made a face at each other.

"No PDA at school guys." Pidge teases.

"Oh hush it." Lance says, smiling at his beta friend.

"I should head to class." I whisper, kissing Lance's lips gently before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the final bell rang, I walked out and saw Lance waiting by my locker. I walk up to him and sigh.

"Is it bed time yet?" I mumble, unlocking my locker and putting my books in my bag before grabbing it and slinging it over my shoulder.

"I wish." Lance chuckles, ruffling my hair. I smile and plug my head phones into my phone, turning on my music and handing Lance one earbud. He put it in and grabbed my hand, walking me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go yet another chapter. I think this is the most I've ever updated a book in less than a week. I hope you guys enjoyed.

Luv y'all,

Erin Jaeger