After Us

~Lance's POV~

I watched Keith once I was done in hair and makeup, smiling softly.

"How do you feel baby?"

"My face feels heavy." He whispers, frowning.

"You'll get used to it. Don't worry baby." I say, looking him over.

"What?"

"It's just a bit odd seeing you with makeup on... maybe next time I'll ask for them to do less. The concealer is a bit much. And you really don't need any makeup... you're gorgeous without it." I whisper, kissing his nose gently. Keith smiles, blushing lightly.

"Now lets go get you in position." I whisper, leading him to the chair that was set out for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the shoot was over, I helped Keith clean the makeup off his face and helped him into the car. I got in and started driving us home.

"Lance..."

"Yes baby?"

"C-can we g-go shopping?" He stutters.

"Of course baby. Where to?"

"The hobby store? I want some art supplies."

"Okay, let's go baby." I say, turning the car around and driving in the direction of the hobby store. I hear Keith humming in the passenger seat and smile, listening happily. Keith stops humming, looking down at his rounded stomach.

"What is it baby?"

"Nothing... I'm just thinking..."

"About what sweetheart?"

"Wh-what if someone else comes along, trying to kill the babies? Wh-what if the babies don't make it?" He asks, panic in his tone.

"Keith, baby, calm down. Nothing bad will happen to the babies, okay baby?" I say, grabbing his hand. (WHOOPS he jinxed it. *evil grin*)

He nods, his smaller hand gripping mine tightly.

"Let's get you some art supplies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we left the art store, I went to bring the car to the front of the store so Keith wouldn't have to walk too far. I pull up to see Keith talking to a woman with short hair that was dyed a purple-ish shade of blue. He slowly made his way to the car, getting in and buckling.

"L-Let's just go home." He says, the faintest hint of distress in his scent. I nod and drive home, not wanting to stress him further. The car was silent the whole way home, the only sound was coming from the car's engine humming. Once we got home, Keith carefully climbed out of the car and waddled to the door, using his key to unlock it before walking in.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask softly, following him to the bedroom.

"Th-that was Lotor's cousin, Acxa... She... she gave me a warning..."

"Wh-what was it?"

"Lotor's other lackeys, Ezor and Zethrid, they're out for me... they want blood." Keith says, fear clear in his indigo eyes. I sit him on the bed and kiss his nose.

"Baby, it'll be alright. I'll have a better security system installed. I promise, I'll make it safe for you... and for our babies." I whisper, sitting next to him and rubbing his rounded stomach.

"J-just hold me, please." I whisper. Lance nods.

"Of course baby." He whispers, pulling me into his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, and late, but I have writers block and it sucks. I hope you guys like this chapter! I can't wait to write some more angst with a new villian!

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger