Lotor Strikes Again

Warning! Non-con! Miscarriage! And a shit ton of angst! Don't like? Don't read!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keith's POV~

I sigh, rubbing my round stomach gently as I waddled to class, my binder tucked under my arm. I approach the stairs and sigh, looking at them. I grab the railing and cringe at the grungy feeling before slowly ascending the stairs. I get to the top of the first flight and pant softly before starting to ascend the second flight. When I got onto the second step of the stairs, someone bumped into me hard enough to knock me down the steps I had climbed. I grunt when I landed on my ass and whimper, biting my lip.

"F-fuck." I mumble, struggling into a standing position before catching a glimpse of the person who bumped me. It was Lotor. I sigh. Great, my day just got worse! I walk up to my class and ease myself into the seat, rubbing my stomach. I pay attention to my teacher, taking notes and doodling on my paper absentmindedly.

The day dragged by slowly until school ended and I was waiting for Lance to be done with practice. (Someone please help me name a springtime sport Lance would play. {I don't know any sports please don't shoot me})

I sigh and sit on a bench, rubbing my tummy gently. I hear footsteps behind me and turn to see Lotor and his group approaching me. I sigh and take a deep breath, grabbing out my phone. I pull up my speed dial and look at Lotor, waving my phone in the air.

"Lance's number is on speed dial, right next to 911, don't even think about doing anything." I say softly, rubbing my stomach. Lotor chuckles.

"You think I'm scared of that little bitch of an Alpha that you call your mate? He hits like a fucking girl."

"Oh yeah? Because, if I remember correctly, my Alpha kicked your fucking ass last time and left you as a bloody pulp on the pavement." I say, an eyebrow raised. Lotor surged forward and grabbed my throat with a strong hand.

"Watch how you speak to me, slut. Or you'll regret it." He growls, his eyes murderous. I let out a whimper, gasping for air and clawing at his wrist. Lotor released my neck and I gasped for air, slumped against the bench. I look up at the Alpha fearfully and try to hide the fact that I was starting to tremble. I grab my phone from where it fell and dial Lance's number. I look up at Lotor, putting the phone to my ear. Lotor glared and leaned into my ear.

"Tell him and you won't be the only one suffering the consequences." He whispers, poking my belly before walking off. I take a few shakey breaths, waiting for Lance to pick up.

"Hello?" Lance asks, sounding breathless. I let out a soft breath of relief.

"Hi Lance..." I whisper.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He asks.

"N-nothing... just bored and wondering when we'll be going home." I lie.

"Give me a few minutes, practice just let out."

"Okay."

"Okay, see you soon. I love you."

"I love you. See you soon." I mumble, rubbing my tummy. I sigh and turn off my phone, yawning. After a few minutes, I heard footsteps appraching me and turned around, seeing my Alpha. I sighed with relief and ran to him, hugging him tightly. He chuckles, lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

"You okay baby?" He asks, rubbing my back.

"I am now." I mumble against his neck, breathing in his wonderful scent. Lance smiles and rubs my back, starting to walk home.