A Night of Firsts

~Keith's POV~

Once I got home, I let Lance in, seeing Shiro was still home.

"What's he doing here?"

"He needs some help on his homework." I say, walking Lance up to my room.

"Okay, but that door better remain unlocked!" Shiro calls.

"Yeah whatever." I say, rolling my eyes. I walk into my room after Lance and shut the door. I sit on my bed, pulling a pillow over my lap and laying my clipboard on top of it, grabbing my homework from my bag. I clipped it to my clipboard and looked at Lance. He held up his math homework and I groaned.

"At least we take the same math class. Not the same period but still..." I say, scooting closer to Lance before starting to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later we finished out homework and Lance sighed, looking around my room. I stood to put my backpack on the back of my door and sighed. Lance started to play music off his phone and the first song to come on was Ko Ko Bop by EXO. I look at him.

"What're you trying to do?"

"I want to see you dance. Please?" He asks, looking at me with puppy eyes. I groan and sigh, feeling self conscious as I started to dance to the song. (Similar to the dance above by 1Million Dance studio.)

I stopped caring that Lance was watching me halfway through the song and just danced like I normally do, hitting every move on every beat, a smile on my face. When the song finished, I stopped, panting softly. Lance looked at me, his jaw practically on the floor. I blush and go to leave the room only to have lance pin me against the door. I gasp, looking back at him.

"Don't ever let anyone else see you dance." He growls into my ear.

"I-I don't plan to." I whisper.

"I don't plan on dancing in front of anyone ever again." I say, slipping away from him to pace my room. He sighs.

"Why not? You're so good at it." He says, hugging me from behind. I lean my head back against his chest and sigh.

"I told you already." I say, looking at the ceiling. Lance kisses my cheek.

"What if I were to help you to get more out there?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll be your encouragement. I'll help you." He says, holding my hands.

"Really?" I ask softly.

"I'll even learn to dance with you if that'll help." He whispers. I turn around and hug him.

"Thank you..." I whisper.

"Anything for my little Omega." He whispers, kissing me gently. Lance then lifted me up by my thighs, letting me wrap my legs around his waist has he moved to sit on the bed, not once breaking the kiss. Before anything got more heated, a knock sounded at my door and we separated. Shiro walked in and looked at us, seeing our red faces.

"Keith, don't forget your meds. You have a new prescription. Take them before bed."

"Okay. Have a good day at work." I say, waving my brother out. He left and I relaxed, looking at Lance.

"New prescription?"

"Yeah... probably birth control. I know how my brother is." I say, sighing.

"At least he's looking out for you." Lance says, rubbing my back. I nod.

"I know... but sometimes he goes overboard." I say, looking at Lance.

"He just wants to keep you safe and that's understandable." He says, ruffling my hair. I nod. Lance chuckles.