Quality Time

~Lance's POV~

There's nothing like coming home from a long, stressful day at work and seeing your pregnant Omega napping on the couch. I remove my shoes and jacket, walking over to the couch and crouching next to it. I stroke his hair gently and kiss his temple.

"Hey baby..." I whisper. He groans, his eyes fluttering open. I chuckle softly.

"Oh... hi." He says, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I kiss his nose.

"S-sorry... I just fell asleep... I was waiting for you to come home a-and-" I cut him off.

"Don't apologize baby... you're working really hard right now..." I whisper, rubbing his rounded stomach. Keith purrs softly.

"Oh... about that... is there any chance you can get tomorrow off? I-I want you to be there with me at my appointment..." He says softly. I smile.

"Of course. I'll talk to my dad about it. I'm sure he'll understand." I whisper, placing a kiss on Keith's rounded belly.

"I love you... so much." I whisper, smiling.

"Lance... it feels so weird... it feels like only yesterday I told you... But it was two months ago..." Keith says softly.

"I know, right?" I whisper, rubbing my hands around on his stomach. I feel a soft nudge against my palm and smile, my eyes widening.

"Hey there little ones." I whisper to his stomach. Keith gasped softly.

"Th-they kicked! They kicked! Oh my goodness... they kicked!" He says, looking at me with wide eyes. I chuckle and nod.

"Yes they did." I say, rubbing the spot where they kicked. Keith purrs softly, smiling widely. I beam, happy to see him so happy.

"You're such a pretty Omega... so pretty and full of my children..." I purr, nuzzling his cheek gently.

"Such a good Omega..." I say, smiling widely. Keith purrs happily at the praise and ruffles my hair. I chuckle.

"Hey Lance..."

"Yes sweetie?"

"How's work going?" He asks softly.

"It's great. It'd be better if you were there with me." I say softly.

"Oh... no... I-I don't do pictures..." He says, shying away.

"What'll happen if he tells the media? You know I'm kinda a big hit around here, right?" I say softly.

"How come I've never seen any of your magazines?"

"I keep you from seeing them... I have for a while now... I know I shouldn't have... but... I wanted it to be a surprise." I say softly. Keith smiles.

"Do you have a copy of one? I'd like to see it." He says softly. I nod and stand, going to grab a copy of my first magazine. I walk back downstairs and hand the magazine to Keith. He looks at it, humming softly as his eyebrows went up.

"Wow..."