I Guess This Is Goodbye

I got to the studio and headed to the first floor of the building, i went into the room and found the girls sitting on the small couch talking, " Hey Pezza!" said Jade "Perrie are you really here? are you early?!" said Leigh looking sarcastically at er watch "HAHA very funny Leigh, and yes i am here on time, hi poopey" i said giving them a hug, "Well you seem to be in a better mood than this morning, i mean, what have i ever done to you for you to answer me like that?" said jesy in her hillbilly accent and yes, also sarcastically,"Oh come on Jess you know i love you, it just wanst a good time okaaay?" i said trying to hide my blush remembering what had happened when jesy called "Hmmm, well i imagine what was going on at that time by  that blush, but  i know you wont tell us..." said jesy pulling her fist-ed hands towards her while her waist moved forward and back, (imitating you know what....cuz we all know that is just such a jesy thing to do) "JESS!!!" i yelled, while the girls laughed, "So  I AM right?!" "Okay I'm just gonna go, cuz you make me so uncomfortable Jessica! hhahah but i love you!" i said as i turned around to see what was going on.

We finished recording and as i was getting out of the booth Zayn called, "Hey baba, i just finished recordin', whats up?" "Hey beautiful, i was wonderin' if you wanted to catch lunch before i head to the arena to get lunch" "Yeah sure, is everything ok? you sound a bit worried." "Yes everything is fine, i-i just miss you, that's all" i smiled cheekily "Ok then, i will see you in a bit at our fave restaurant okay?" "Sure thing babe, i'll see you there. Bye." "Bye" i said and hung up. "Hey girls, i have to meet up with zayn, something came up" "Is everything ok pezz?" asked leigh, "Well i don't know, he sounded worried, and nervous, so i have to see whats going on.." "Okay but call us when your done so we can meet up, we haven't had a proper girl time just the four of us, so we can do something" "Sure jade, i will call you, bye!" i told them, gave them a hug and a kiss and left, as i got out of the building, there were fans every were as well as paps, i took a few pictures and left for the restaurant.

I got out of my car and walked to the restaurant, i got in and scanned the place to find Zayn, he waved and i went to the small booth at the end of the restaurant "Hi!" i said as pecked him on the lips "Hello babe" "Are you okay? i was worried about you, you didn't sound all right over the phone, is something wrong?" "Umm, well yes and no, i have good news and bad news, i wanted to tell you in person, its nothing serious or bad so calm down" i guess he saw how worried i was and told me to calm down but now i can't. "Perrie i just came back from a meeting with the boys at Syco, and they told us that since the album was doing so good that it would be a great idea if we went on tour...........a....world tour, an-" "What?" playing with the table cloth i asked in a whisper holding my tears back, because i knew just what this meant, him leaving for a year or more, me being away from him....so far away from him. "When are you leaving?" i said as a tear fell on my hands, still me not looking at him "In a week, they already booked the first show" A WEEK? are you fucking kidding me? "A Week?!" i asked panicked? "But you just got back a week ago and we have barely had any time together!" i said now i little angry, he took my chin in his hand and made me face him "Perrie i know its very short notice, but we can still see each other, we can book flights to see one another, and it wont be impossible, sure it is going to be hard, and I'm going to miss you like hell but we are going to make it work" he looked at me in the eyes the whole time, then i turned my face (Walked away and staaayed haha ok no) and he lifted my face again "I am going to make it work, i promise" and with that he sealed his promise with a kiss,a kiss that i never wanted to end, his soft pink lips on mine, how could i let him go, again, this broke my heart into a million pieces, by now tears were streaming down my face, it might seem dramatic, but you don't know how hard it is to see the person you love only so many times a month, and now he is leaving, in this business things are harder, here you would rather keep you relationships a secret or private. As we broke the kiss o looked down and wiped my tears away, "So i guess i have to make the best of this week?" "I suppose, but please dont cry, i hate to see you cry.." he said wiping a tear off my face with his thumb, as he did i gave him a smile, i fake one was the best i could do,  "You said you had good news, what is it?" "Oh well, i was going to ask you if you wanted to come to the first show with me?.." "Oh zayn, you know i cant do that! Not right now." " But why not Baba?" "We are almost done recording the new album and we have posponed it too many times now, and i cant just leave the girls hanging..." "Well i thought it might work thats all..." he said a little dissapointed, we looked into eachothers eyes, seeing the pain in eachother, but now i would have to live with this pain, "How about we eat and then go for a walk in the park?" "Sure, but to the park? there is so many people and fans and paps, i dont think i can handle them right now" "well okay, we can go tomorrow to a special park and have a picnic where nobody will bother us, okay?" "okay".

We finished eating,"Let's go, i'll walk you to your car, i need to go to another meeting acording to this txt fron Louis, im sorry babe, i really wanted to hang out and be with you" My heart droped and i felt my heart shatter a little more, "yeah thats fine, i guess im meeting up with he girls for a drink then" we walked to my car, i was about to open the door when he grabed my arm and turned me around and pulled me to him, before i knew it we were kissing, we separated and he put his forhead on mine his lips brushing mine "I need you to know that i love you and i will do everything possible to see you and make you happy, okay?" "Yes, i know you do and so will i" "So i guess this is goodbye?" "For now perrie, i will see you tomorrow, ilove you." i nodded and i got into my car and waved to him and started driving.