Well, i am.

Perrie's POV

I leave my flat, and just to my luck there are paps outside, seriously? Gosh, i stant at the doors of the building, i take a deep breath and go out side "Perrie is it true that you are engaged?" "Perrie who is the girl Zayn was seen with yesterday...and the little boy" Wait what? i see some fans and go take a picture "Omg perrie i love you so much, your my inspiration" " Ow, thank you!" "Can i ask you something?" "Sure!" "Is it true you are engaged to Zayn?" "Yep" i say smiling and showing them the ring "OMG!!! I SHIP ZERRIE SO BAD!!!" "Thanks! i have to go now" "BYE" God i love our fans, i get to my car and try to drive away and eventually do, as im driving i remember what that man said, why would he be with another girl and a little boy? Ugh let it go Perrie, they always make stuff up.  I get to the studio on a TV show, he have an interview to promote the album for tour! I go inside our dressing room and find Jade and Leigh "Hey i girlies" "Hey Pezz, where's Jesy?" "Oh....shes with Jake" "Oohhh shes been spendin' a lot of time together havent they?" "Yeah... i think there's somethin' there!" "Aawee i hope so, It would do her real good" "True, but she would just deny it" the door opens "Speaking of, here she is!" says Leigh "Hello Ladies, the queen has arrived!" "Oh calm down!" i say "Where you talking about me?" "Maybeee...." says Jade.

We get ready and our manager comes into our dressing room "Girls your on in 5 minutes!" "Thank you" we start to head to the interviewers.

Interview

"So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Little Mix!!" we walk up to the stage and greet thme, we sin in the couch "So girls, how's it been going? Whats going on with the new album?" "Oh its going great, we have been recordin the lat parts and details, so stay tuned mixers!" says jesy winking to the camera "Well, we are looking foward to that, now is it true theres a tour coming? You know, we heard from here and there that it might be happening...." "Well maybe maybe not!" Says jade, then its my turn "Yeah, we dont know....but whi knows! haha" "Okay okay, it fine if you dont want to tell us, ha!...Now girls, everybody has been wondering about something that happend to one of you....we heard someone is engaged? Perrie is it you?"...." "No its me!" Says Jade "Oh really?" "Noooo! hahah" "So perrie are we correct?" "YES! i am, i got engaged" "Okay people, we have just made television history, hear that mixers, and exclusive and confirmation! So give us the deets!" "Well...all im going to say is, it was a very romantic gesture and a great birthday surprise!" its fine that they know that im engaged but i would rather keep how it hapened to myself and in private "Oh alright! So show us the ring" i put my hand in front of me...im gessing the camera zooms in on it "Wow, now that is just beautiful!" "Why thank you" "So girls we have a few questions from fans now, lets see this one is for Leigh-Anne....".

We finnished the interview and we had to head to Syco for a meeting. we get to the office and sit down, and wait for one of the managers "Hi girls" "Hi JAmes, whats up?" "So, we have good news for the tour, its defenatly going to happen! And a very famous person would like you to join her Tour...." "Oh god really? whooooo??" Asks jade "Drum roll please" we start to bang on the table "DEMI LOVATO" HOLY SHIT! WOOOOOOOOHHH!! "YEAAAAAH!!! oh this is awesome! are you serious!?" jesy asks, yeah i acant belive it either! "Yes! Im totally serious! So good luck girls and we will disscus the deets later, you are free to go now!" "Thanks! Bye!"  we head out to my flat.

 A 2 few months later

"Thank you Nashvile we had a great time and we have the best fans ever! Thank you to Demi for letting us come on tour! And we will see you in the UK for the Salute Tour! Goodnight!!" we all bowed, and ran off stage as the crowd cheered, we were a bit sad, we were going to miss beeing on tour and this time with Demi was faboulus! we go into backstage, and go to our dressing room, and we find demi there "Hi girls! you Kicked ass tonight!" "Thank you! it was really great!" i say "Yeah, and thank you for having us" says jesy "No, thank you guys for coming, it means alot to me, and i  know that you have a flight to catch and i have a show to put on, so i came to say bye, and thank you so much for coming, i really preciate it" se says giving us all hugs "We had a real great time Demi" says jade, "I have to go now, so good luck on your tour and see you guys soon" she says beeing escorded by her bosyguard to the door "Byee!". "Girls we Leave in half an hour" says our manager "Okay", "Well lets get our stuff and get going!!" i say, "Well yeah, you just want to get back so you can se your Fiancé!" "Well, thats one think lee, i want to get home to, i miss England!" "I think we all do, but it was great here, im going to miss it" says jade fake crying, we all laugh and pack our stuff.

Our flight was short, well for me, i was sleeping the whole time, after hours and hours of the flight and getting out of the air port, our cars are waiting for us outside of the air port.

I head  to my car,i wanst feeling so well, i had a really bad headache and nausea as i was opening the door ofmy car i got really dizzy, i grabbed the door for support, "Woah" "Perrie you okay?" i hear a voice behind me "No not really jade..." "Hey why dont i drive you home? You dont look okay to drive" "Would you? thank you...." "Yeah, ill take you cmon' " she said as she helped me the other side of the car, we got in and drove to my flat, she helped me to my room and i layed down on my bed, "What are you feeling?" "Im really dizzy, i have nausea and think i have a fever".

Jade's POV 

"...a fever" Nausea? Dizzy? Fever?, oh shit. "Perrie, since when do you have these synthomes?" "well this morning but they werent so bad so i didnt say anything, and before the show..." "Perrie, i dont want to jump into conclusions but....those are the synthomes of preagnancy-" i open my eyes wide "What? But-" "Or you have a bug, but you should check it out, tomorrow" "Now how am i supposed to sleep?" "If you want i can stay and get you the test tomorrow morning" "Okay, that would mean a lot jady, thanks" she gave me a hug and went to change.

Perrie's POV

The next morning i open my eyes to a beutiful and sunny day, and ruined by running to the bathroom and throwing up "Ugh" i grunt "Jaaade?!" "Whaaaat?" i hear her moan from m bed "Could you bring me some water please?" i hear her jump from bed and run to me "Yes, pez are you okay?" "Yes jade thats why im best over the toilet throwing up" "Gosh, forgive me!, ill be right back" she come back with a glass of water"Here you go" "thanks.....and jade im sorry, i didnt mean to span at you" "Its okay pezza, i understand" "Tha-" and there it goes again, i cant even throw up cuz i have nothin in my stomach "Oh god, this is horrible" i say walking back to bed "Perrie im going to go to the drug store, do you have a hat i can wear...and sunglasses?" "Yeah, in the closet, left side at the bottom" Thanks, ill be right back, call me if you need anything" "okay jade, thanks babe!" i hear the door shut and start to fall asleep.....

"Perrieee!" i feel someones hand stroking my hair and whisper "Im back, you need to take the test" "aww...jade i dont want to...i just want to sleep" "I know, but you have to per, its for your good, c'mon" "Fine...." i whine getting up to the bathroom "Where's this friggin stick thing" "Here you go" i sit on the toilet and wait, i leave it on the sink and sit on my bed next to jade, and sigh....these were the most terifying 3 minutes of my life, and so silent, we heard the alarm beep, i look at jade with worried eyes "Its okay perrie, im here for you" i give her a faint smile and go get the damn stick, i walk back and sit again, jade takes my hand and gives me a squeez, i look at the stick "Fuck..." i whisper, a ter rolling down my cheek "Pezz?" i show her the stick, "Oh my....perrie....i-" i threw my arms around her and started to sob....It was positive.

Uhhh ZAYUM! what do you guys think? will she tell Zayn? Hope you like it and i will upload another chapter in a few minutes!