I do, or not.

Perrie's POV

I stand there, listening to all these beautiful words, thats the most romantic i have heard anyone say and its for me, from the man i love, but should i say yes, or no, i love him, there is no doubt in that, but we are young, i cant..or can i?

"So Perrie do you?" i must of spaced out, "Yes, i will!" he sighs of relief and puts the ring on my finger and i jump into his arms, i grab his face and start kissing him, "yes......yes.....yes....i million times yes!" i say inbetween kisses, he pulls me closer and deepens the kiss, we separate he looks at me, pumps his hand in the air and shouts "SHE SAID YES!!!" the doors swing open and a flud of people cheering and screaming enter the room, i dont even realize it but im crying, tears of joy ofcourse! My mom and dad come straight to hug me, and  Zayn too, "Oh perrie congratulations" my mom sobs "Oh mam dont cry!" and then i just feel people hugging me too hard, the girls "OMG perrie you said yes! were so happy!" "See i told you she would say yes!" say jade and jesy "Wait you guys knew?" "Umm who do you think helped this guy plan it?" leigh-anne says, i look at my ring and smile jump like a crazy person "IM ENGAGED!" And then we start acting like children, oh god, this is why i love these girls, i feel arms rap around my waist from behind "Im glad your happy" zayn whispers in my ear "Oh im more than happy, thank you" i say turning to face him, and we kiss, o how ive missed his lips, "Hey wait" i end the kiss "when did you get here? you where in australia!" "I came back a few weeks ago to talk with you parents and the girls, then i went back" "and you didnt bother to see me?" i act hurt, and he knows it, nothing could get me mad right now, im so happy, "Well it was a surprise, it would have riuned it" he shrugs, "Fine...· and i peck him on the lips and hug him.

The rest of the party went smoothly, everybody congratulating me for my birthday and engagement, a few hours past and we sung happy birthday, had dinner and opened presents, then we heard a small clinging sound and it was my dad going to make a toast "ehem....excuse me every one, i would like to make a toast, Zayn please go stand with perrie" Zayn makes his way to me and puts one arm around my waist and we stand side by side and my dad continues "I would like to congratulate the newly engaged couple, im very proud and happy for you, i see that my little girl is al grown up, but to me she will always be my little girl" "awee daddy!" "so Zayn, dont break her heart...or else" "Dont worry Ryan i wont" he says looking down at me "To the happy couple" they all raise their glases and toast, they all go back to their bussiness and i turn to Zayn "So Ryan?" "Oh yeah....about that, he said i could call him that!" he shrugs "Huh, and when did he say that?" "When i took him and your mom out for luch so i could ask for your hand" Wow, he did that for me? "Oh, you went full on original proposal didnt you?" "Well it is the right thing to do so why not?" "Well in glad you did, it makes me very happy and very lucky to have you as my future husband!" i lean in and kiss him.

An hour later everyone is gone but Zayn stayed, we clean up a bit, just enough for the house to look tidy, we get to the room and as i shut the door Zayn pulls me close to him and gives me a slow kiss, "hmmmm....what was that for" i say opening my eyes" "For all the ones ive missed these past few weeks" "I like it" i start to kiss back, keeping it at the same slow pace, he runs his tounge over my bottom lip asking for entrance, i allow it and we start to explore each others mouths, i wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms over my waist, after a few seconds he pulls back and looks at me straigh in the eyes, oh those eyes, "Perrie......Let me make love to you" i stare at him, he has never said that to me, we have had sex before but i think this will be different, his words just take over me "Yes" i say in a whisper against his lips, he steps back and carries me bridal style to the bed while we are still kissing, he lays me down and takes his shoes off, he the gets on top of me, he slowly starts to kiss my neck, causing me to let out small moans, he then sits up and sits down beside me against the back of the bed "Come" he motions me to sit on top of him, and i do, i kiss him and grab his head, taking deep breaths through my nose, i start to take his suit jacket off, then unbutton his shirt and throw it on the floor, he puts his arms around me and starts to unzip my dress from behind, we stop the kiss and i take the dress off over my head, he does the same thing and unclips my bra as i also throw it on the floor, he stares at my breasts and cups them with his hands, the he looks at me "You are so beautiful" we resume with our kiss, then he flips me on to the bed and gets on top, i start to undo his belt, then his pants, he gets of me and the bed to take them off while i get under the sheets, he takes his boxers of, and gets back onto the bed, then kneels in front of me and takes my panties off, he then travels his hands up both my legs, his touch is so intoxicating, he stops and separates my legs, i let out a moan, im so wet by now, he crawls on top of me and ever so slowly he enters me "Ah!" i gasp and dig my nails into his back and then i hold onto his biceps, he goes out and in again, (its not for me to tell or for you to know but he has a really good size,and i mean good) i can feel his breath against my neck and starts to kiss me in every thrust, "Oh zayn, oh, oh, ahh" he looks at me and gives me a small peck on the lips and then another kiss, he starts to go a bit faster, causing us to moan "Oh perrie" "Ah, zayn" i bite his lower lip and hear his moan "Perrie i love you" "I love you to" he starts to go faster "Oh Zayn faster, oh god!" i wrap my legs around him feeling him go deeper"Perrie! Yes, ohh yes!" i start to feel my orgasm come "OH ZAYN, YES, OH. MY. GOD!" "OH, MMMMM....GOD, YES PERRIE" "AHHHH!" we come at the same time and he collapes in top of me, our lungs pleading for air and our swety boddies together, he rolls off me, and as he does he pulls out of me and i wince "Mhh" i roll on my side and put my arm around him "Zayn, this was the best birthday present" "Well im glad you liked it, i love you perrie" he kisses my forhead "Mhm. i love you too...." and i blacked out into a deep deep sleep.

Soooo i hope you liked it, i dont know if im good at writing smut so yeah....Vote and comment!