Best Mistake

After a few hours i was released from the hospital my mom got me back to my flat, "Careful honey" "Mom im fine, nothing to worry about" "Yes well as your mother i have to take care of you" "Yes mam, but i dont think anything bad can happen to me while trying to sit down on the couch!" "Oh perrie just...sit down, do you want some tea?" "Yeah, that'd be great, thank you" "alright, ill be right back" i turn on the TV and start playing with my fingers i start fidgeting with my engagement ring...except there in no more ring, "Shit" i whisper, it them hits me, no more, ring, no more wedding, no more Zayn, no more love, i feel a tear fall down my cheek "Perrie are you okay baby?" "Yeah im fine mom" i give her a small smile "Here is your tea, and the girls are coming by....in a few minutes they should be here" she says looking at her watch, "Thanks mom, i really apreciate you doing all this" "Well i have to! you are my daughter and i love you so so much" she gives me a hug, a very tight one also "i know mama" "Well im going to head home, but the girls should be here any minute" "Okay, and thanks mom" "Call if you need anything okay?" "yes, i will" "Bye honey" i hear the door shut and the ache starts again, i lay on the couch and hold m knees to m chest, i feel a hole in my chest, in my heart , like this pain is going to destroy me, i cant breath, i cant live with out him, he's gone, i miss his face, his lips his body, everything, and i cant make it stop, why? everything was so perfect, it was going so well for him to let me fall and not catch me, i hear the door open and voices "PEZZA IM HOMEEEEE!!" i hear jade yell "Perrie wassup?!" jesy "Babe where are you?" Leigh, i want to answer but i cant move, its like this pain has taken over me, i cant feel anthing, im numb "Perrie there you are" "Get up you lazy!" "No! i dont want to" "Whoa perrie are you okay? why are you crying? what happened?" i sit up and put my head in m hands "What hasnt happened?" i say sarcastically "Hey you can tell us anything right?" "yeah leigh i know, okay...where do i start?" "anwhere hun, we're here for you" jesy says rubbing my back "well, when Z-za-z....Zayn came back we wento on a date" i cant even say his name, it hurts "he uh, took me out on a really nice date, talked, we went on a walk, and we sat on a bench near a playground, and this little boy came running towards us, he called him daddy, and i didnt understand what was going on and he just picked him up like it was the most normal thing in the world" "Okay thats just weird, so what happened?" "What happened jade is that....that bastard is married and has a son" i say angrily putting my hands into fists "He's what?!" they al say "You heard me" "what do you mean he's married? like legally?" "Yes Jesy, and i hate him for it, why did he do that...the worst part is that he wasnt even planning on telling me!" i say smiling, but a sarcatic smile "and theres actually something worst that hurts even more...i lost...i..lost..." "Perrie what?" "I lost the baby" they al gasp and jade imediatly gives me a hug"Oh perrie, no, no ,no, its going to be okay" tears just keep falling out "and you know, he just tore me apart, it just hurts so bad that i cant even feel, i feel numb, with nothing to live for, i dont know what to do, we had a future together, with our babybut all that is over and he just had to ruin that, ruin me" "Oh that son of a bitch is going to pay for it" jesy almost yells getting up from the couch, she grabs her bag and jacket al storm to the door "JESY! what the hell are you going to do?" i yell "That bastard is going to get a piece of my mind, and maybe my fist too" she says with rage in her eyes "Nobody hurts my family and he hurt my family, my sister, he's going to hear me" and with that she slamed the door, "JESS WAIT!" "Pezz dont, just let her go".

A bit of a cliff hanger eh? kinda......in that moment i kinda put myself in Jesy's shoes cuz i would totally react like that if a guy did something like that to my friends, im very protective of them, i just love them too much! haha well its short but its all i could do, thanks guys for reading this and i really hope you are liking it, please coment if you have suggestions!

xXZabbiXx