So this is it?....

The next week went by so quickly, it  just blew past all the fun and romantic things Zayn and i would do, he would take me to romantic dates, like picnics and amusement parks, and go to the movies, all of it felt so perfect and like a fairy tail, but it was too good to be true as the end of the week came and it was time for him to go, this week was the first time he has been with me in a month.

We get to the air port as fans and paps swarm us, Zayn is holding my hand, pulling me behind him thru the crowd, loud screams and flashes, we make it to a safe spot and sit down, we just have one hour before he leaves "So you sure you don't want to come? there is plenty of space in the jet an-" "Zayn we've talked about this, as much as i would want to go i cant" " Well it was worth a try" i looked down, he grabed my chin and made me look at him, "Did i tell you how beautiful you look today?" i Blushed so hard i was probably as red as a tomato, i tried to look away but i could only move my eyes as he held me "No....th-" he leaned towards me, our lips almost touching, those brown eyes melting mine,i could feel his warm breath mixing with mine "And have i told you today how much i love you?" Oh the things this man does to me "No" i said in a wisper as our lips crashed and he kissed me with passion and love, oh Zayn will you ever stop doing these things to me? I hope not, ever.

We sat there talking about how magical this week has been, "Bording now is flight 507 to Sydney Australia, flight 507 to Sydney Australia now bording" "Thats our flights boys" said Paul, as i heard that my stomach turned and my eyes startes to burn, i turnes to zayn as he was getting his bag and suitecase, "So i guess this is it?" i said as my voice cracked fighting back the tears "Yes i suppose so" he hugged me, then he looked into my eyes "I Love You" he said in a wisper and kissed me, as a tear rolled down my cheek, "goodbye Zayn" "Good Bye Perrie" he kissed my cheek and walked towards the gate.

I said bye to the other boys, and they made their way to the gate, i walked to the big window to see the plane take off.

As i saw it take off i walked back to the airport exit, well more like tried with all the fans and paps that were still there, i managed to get to the car and went back to my flat.

When i opened the door i saw jade in the living room "Hey Pezz! thought i might drop in for a while...i got in with the key you gave me" "Oh, yeah right" "Pezz you okay?" "Yeah im fine dont worry" i gave her a small smile, i guess you coulndt hide red puffy eyes and a red nose from crying "So you went to see him off huh?" "Ummm....yeah" "And how you holdin up?" "(sigh) well not as good as i would like but ill get thru it" "Okay, well if you need anythin' im here for you yeah?" "Thanks jade!" "Well i better get goin now, so i will see you tonight" "whats tonight?" "Girls night out!" "Oh yeah....okay ill call you later then" "Byeeee" she yelled from the door.

I sat on the couch looking into the turned off TV, "Now what?" i wisper, i went to my room and i found a white envelope on my bed with "Perrie" written on it, i opened it with curiosity who could it be from?....