Get him.

"Zayn, i have the information you asked for" "Thanks dad, what is it?" "Zayn, i need you to stay calm and listen carefully" "Dad you cant tell someone to stay calm and expect them to do it" "Zayn.... Ian is working with Elijah Pope.....he's part of B316."

PERRIE'S POV

I walk on stage and get a microphone "Perrie Louise Edwards!!!" i laugh at Jesy "Whaaaat!" "What do you mean?" "I said what i said" "Thats not even posible, you love one or the other" "Jesy, i dont know, i feel guilty, i have been with Zayn..." "Like been been with Zayn or just been" "No like been been.....twice" "OMG! PERRIE!! like seriously WTF!!??!!!!" "SSHHH i dont want then to hear!" "Perrie, how many times have you been with Ian?" "Once" "And nothing since then?" "Nope, i feel bad, im practically cheating on him, with the man i love" "Wow, thats messed up" "Thats what i said" "Okay, changing the subject from Sex, what are you going to do with Zayn?" "I have to ask him not to tell his father, things will get ugly" "Perrie, just be careful okay?" "I will, now lets rehearse".

ZAYN'S POV

"Cyrus, i need a favor" "Sure man, what do you need?" "Im going to send you and address by text, i need this job done fast, by today please" "Sure thing"  i hang up and smile, finally that bastard is going to know who i am and not to mess with me.

After i knew Perrie got home i called her, on the new phone i gave her "Hi love" "YOu know we really need to stop doing this" "Yes but we cant stop ourselves" "True, you know, today when i was at the show i remembered when you went to see me whenever i asked you to" "Well i had to do whatever made you happy, and to be honest i miss seeing you in the audience at my concerts, i sing the songs and there is no one there to dedicate them too" "Thats sweet, i miss you" she whispers "I miss you more" "I need to sleep" "Dont go, i like to hear your voice" "Zayn i have to go" "Okay, fine, by the way, my mom want to see you, they miss you" "Awe, i miss them too, tell her i'll visit her soon okay?" "Will do babe" "Goodnight Zayn" "Night" i hang up and have a huge smile on my face, she is my world and i think im winning her back.

PERRIE'S POV

"Oh Zayn, you turn my world upside down!" i stretch my arms and get up from bet to get a snack, as i walk to the kitchen i check the messages on my phone, i see one from Ian and smile 'Hey beautiful, my meeting got canceled, so i'll come see you, ill be the around 8 ok? love you x' thats odd, nobody told me that he got there, and i didnt see him, i get a bottle of water from the fridge and walk to the door, i walk down the hall and knock on his door, i hear noise inside, but he doesnt answer, i try calling him, i can hear the faint ringing of his phone inside but he doesnt open, thats weird, i start to get a little worried, i knock again, and again but nothing, i try turning the knob on the door and it opens, i open the door slowly, the lights are off and the widow is open, the cool air hits my skin and i shiver "Ian?" i hear a moan, i turn the lights on and see him laying on the floor, his nose is bleeding, his eye is red and swollen, he's bleeding from the side of his rib cage, i run to him and "Ian? Ian? can you hear me "P-perrie..." he manages to say, i start shaking im in shock "Who did this too you?" "W-wh-why...hmph...dont- you ask yo- your ex?" he can barely make up the words, he starts coughing and blood comes out of his mouth "Oh my god Ian! hold on, im going to call an ambulance, hang on, please hang on" i tell him as i dial the emergency number "Yes, i need and ambulance......"

"Jesy?" "Perrie, whats wrong?" "I need you to come to the hospital" "OMG are you okay? whats happening?" "Please come, im in the 9th floor, hurry" "Yes im coming".

"Perrie!" "Jess" i run to her and hug her "Baba whats going on?" "Its Ian" "What happened" "I dont know, i just found him really hurt in his apartment, its bad, Jesy they dont know if hes going to make it" "Oh come here" she wraps me in a tight embrace.

JESY'S POV

I hug her tightly, i hate seeing her like this, she doesnt deserve all that she as been going thru, as much as i hate Ian i would never wish him death "Its going to be okay, dont worry....do you know why tho?" she lifts her head "He said something that scared me" "what? "He said Zayn did it?" "What?" "Yes....Jesy, is it bad that i kind of believe him?" "I dont know, i mean, Zayn would never do that, at least i dont think he would." just then my phone rings, speaking of the devil "Hey!" i say in the most calm way possible so perrie doesnt know "How is she" "Im fine fine, and you?" "Shes there with you" "Uhu, so what have you been up to?" "What?" "Oh have you DONE anything FUN lately?" perrie looks at me puzzled "You know why im calling Jesy" "I need you to tell me tho" i say a little more stern "FINE! I DID IT, YOU HAPPY" he shouts into the phone, even Perrie heard it, her eyes open wide "Its him isnt it, give me the phone" "No-" she takes it from me "How could you, are you fucking out of you mind??!!!" "Perrie-" "NO, just shut up, he might not make it, and this is all your fault! Listen to me Malik, and listen well, if i EVER, EVER see your face again, oh god help me i will kill you myself, do you understand? So much for love." she hangs up, a lot of people stare at us, a nurse comes over "Mam im going to need you to keep it down, we are in the hospital" "Yes we're sorry" i answer for her, she sits down next to me, elbows on her knees and hides her face in her hands "Hes fucking crazy, i dont know what he wants out of all this, did he think i would run back into his arms or something?" "I must this is a bit strange of him to do.....unless he didn't do it personally" she looks at me "I mean think about it, why would he want to get his hands dirty" "I-" "Miss Edwards?" "Thas me" i stand next to her "We have made a full check up and we found 2 broken ribs, his nose is fractured, his swollen eyes if fine, you can go see him if you like" "Yes" i follow them as we get to the door she stops and turns to me "Jess, i need to talk to him alone" "Okay" i say not so happy, she goes in and shuts the door.

PERRIE'S POV

"How are you?" i say kissing him "Better now that your here" "Im glad, what happened?" "Oh, right" "Ian, what does Zayn have to do with any of this?" "He um, apparently sent some of his buddies to deliver a message" "What? what did they say?" "After or before they nearly killed me?....He said to stay away from you or else" rage grows inside me, now i have to protect Ian too, fuck. "Perrie if it wasn't for you they would have killed me" he takes my hand "When they heard your voice and the door they jumped thought the window" "Oh my, Ian" "But I'm okay now, you should go home, get some rest" "No , i cant leave you here" "Pezz im okay, go" "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm completely sure!" "Okay, take care, i love you" i whisper to his lips, and peck them. I leave the room and see Jesy, "I'm going home, you want to stay over?" "No, il go back to my flat, but thanks" "Sure, and thank you for being her for me, i really needed it" "Anything for my best friend" i hug her and we both part our ways". I get home and go on Twitter 'Funny how some very special person changes your world <3' i smile and plug my phone to the charger, i leave it on the night side table and fall asleep.

Today is Sunday so i have free day, for some reason i feel like taking a run, i usually exercise inside but i need to clear my mind, i put on my running pats, tennishoes, and a white sport jacket, i plug in my headphones, i get into the elevator and get to the lobby, my music blasting, i look around and smile at the people, even tho they all stare at me, that's odd, i push the door to exit the building and I'm surrounded by reporters and fans, cameras and microphones, they all start asking questions and pushing me, i terrified, i cant see anything but all these people, two  large men with   trench coats grab my arms and start to move people out of my way, pulling me, i follow them ignoring all the commotion, a car at full speed stops right in front of my, he opens the door "Get in!" i roll my eyes and get in, i have no other choice.

So I'm sure we all appreciate that i don't make Ian and Perrie scenes long like with Zayn cuz we all hate him, hahah Hope you enjoy, why do you think there where all the reporters outside? and who picked her up? Leave you comments and votes please! x