Well....do you?

Perrie's POV

We get to the living room and there is no one there....WTF? " guys were is everybody?" "I don't know....were going to go see" jesy says taking leigh's hand and dragging her outside, as soon as i hear the door shut the lights go out....okay, "Hey guys whats happenin?" silence, i hear the door open and shut "jesy? jade? leigh?" nope nothing, i try flipping the switches and nothing happens, the only light in the room is the one reflected from all the city lights in the huge living room, i turn around and stay frozen, theres a shadow of a man, i can only see his silhouette, okay now WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Zayn's POV

So now comes the real thing....i have to come up with a plan for the proposal, i want it to be perfect, and i know just the right people to help me.

I get into my car and drive to Jesy's flat. i knock and she opens the door almost immediately "Hey jess!" "Sup Zayn?!" "are the other girls here yet?" "jade is, but Leigh-" "Im here!" she yells behind me "Jesus leigh!! you scared me!" "awe, poor zayn" " "Ha-ha okay let go in i need to tell you guys something" they both look at each other "umm okay then" jesy gestures us in, jade and leigh are sitting on fhe couch and jesy is standing next to them as i kind of pace back and forth "Okay so....i have to ask you a big favor!" "hmmm... it depends" "on what jess?" "tell us" "okay, well first its the announcement and then the question" i rub the back of my neck and turn around, hell yeah im nervous, these girls are perrie's best friends, or more like sisters and i dont know what they will do to me, this is dangerous haha. "Um you guys....perrie and i, im...im" "Holy shit zayn did you get her pregnant?" "What?! no! why do people keep thinking that? no jade i didnt" "Oh okay, i was kinda worried, so just tell us zayn!" "Fine. Im going to propose to Perrie" well that wasnt so hard, "Oh?" they all looked like they where trying to process the information....aaand then they started screaming like little girls, waving their hands in the air and hugging each other, please tell me this is normal in girls? "OH MY GOD ZAYN!" " i hope thats a good 'oh my god'?" "Ofcourse! aweee were so happy for you guys! so how are you going to do it?" "Thats the thing leigh, i wanted to ask you for your help, i thought you guys could tell me what perrie would be most surprised by, i want it to be perfect!" "We know just the thing".

Jesy's POV

So Zayn told us a few days ago he is going to propose to perrie, and i think that is beautiful, they are so inlove with each other, we have planned the perfect proposal, it will be the perfect surprise, we do want perrie to be surprised, but today its her birthday and we are having a party! YEAH!! 

"Jade are you ready?" "Almost jess, does she suspect anything?" "Nop, and im kinda surprised she doesnt, but remember jade, you cant talk to perrie...like at all. you would give it away right away" "Haha i know, dont worry i wont give it away" she says in her cute irish accent " okay im going to go get her now yeah? make sure everything is ready!" "k k!" i leave the room and go look for perrie.

Jade's POV

We are waiting outside of perrie's room, she comes out and know's somethings up, "Hey whats going on?" Oh god, jade keep cool, you can do this.... "ah...w-well..umm..ahh" "Uh nothin, just waiting for you! by the way, that dress looks beautifull on you pezz" and comes the savior jess, THANK YOU JESUS! my phone starts to ring and she asks me who it is "Its me mam" seriously jade, thats the best thing you could come up with, you mom is in the other room! I go answer "Hello?.....yeah......mm-hmm....yes its ready....k see you" and with that i hang up. Everything is set.

Perrie's POV

I stay still in my tracks, i dont know if i should be scared or not, oh god what is happening? i turn my head left and right, and he's gone, oh gosh im probably going to die here,(Start to play the song here, link on the side) then i hear the struming of a guitar "I figured it out, i figured it out from black and white" i know that voice, Niall "Seconds and hours, maybe they had to take some time" i see a small light and liam lighting some candles he walkes to me and gives me a rose and walk to back niall with his guitar....omg now im nervous....what is happening...why are they here?  "i know how it goes, i know how it goes from wrong and right, silence and sound, did they ever hold each other tight like us, did they ever fight like us" and the Harry comes out of nowherehands me two roses and starts to sing "You and i, we dont wanna be like them, we can make it till the end" he walks next to niall and liam "nothing can come between you and i, not even the gods above, can seperate the two of us, nothing can come between you and i, oh you and i"  and them comes out louis from nowhere also giving me three roses "i see what its like, i see what its like for day and night, never together, cuz they see the things in a diferent light, like us, but they never tried like us" (hey guys i know thats not the order of zayns and louis' verses  but in order to make the next scene possible i changed it...dont kill me) Harry walks towards me and takes my hand and leads me towards them then turns me around so they ay behind me while he sings "You and i, we dont want to be like them, we can make it till the end, nothing can come between you and i, not even the gods above can seperate the two of us, nothing can come between you and i, oh you and i" im standing there and i stare at harry behind me as he nods towards me smiles, in that moment i hear a voice, the one that makes my stomach get filled up with butterflies, my knees go weak and my heart skip a beat (hey that rhimed!) "i figured it out, saw the mistakes of up and down" i slowly turn my head with tears in my eyes, and its him, oh god, he looks so handsome, his quiff so perfecly combed, his black suit with white shirt and small buque of red roses in one hand, and the other in his pocket, he starts to wall towards me "meet in the middle, theres always room for common ground" a few tears go down my cheeks, i cant belive he's here, he stands still in front of me and gives me a smile, you can only hear the guitar strumming the beautiful melody of the song, "Hi" he gives me the roses "oh my god, hi, what are you doing here?"i say stroking his cheek "I wouldnt miss your birthday, i had to give you your present" "Well i hope all this is it! its too much" i say waving my hands "Nothing is ever too much for me if it makes you happy" and there he goes again, making me fall in love even more, "So what is all this?" "Well, you see, i have something to ask you" he takes a step back and kneels in front of me, holy mother of god, i gasp and cover my mouth with my hand, and stare at him "Perrie, you are the love of my life, ever since the day we met i just fell so hard and completly inlove with you, your eyes, your smile, it just melts me, your voice is like and angels voice, i love your laugh, the way you talk and walk, the way you look when you sleep, i love everything about you, and i never want that to change, i want to be the person that loves you and makes you happy, i want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life, i would give you the world if you asked me too, i would take 10 planes just to see you and please you, and be there with one call, because you are my life and the one i want to be with forever.....so, Perrie Louise Edwards, would you give me the privilege and huge honor of beeing with you the rest of my life? Perrie will you Marry Me?" "Zayn i..."