Love Me Like You Do

"Hi Dad" "Perrie, please sit down" "Thank you" "So what is all this about" "Well i realized that you where right, and i wanted to apologize for my behavior" he looks at me with those piercing and intimidating eyes "Lets cut to the chase, you think that i believed that act you pulled? Perrie i am your father, i know you better than anybody" i start to panic "Perrie nod if your okay" i hear jesy's voice in my ear, i nod "Yes dad, you do, and thats why i wanted to reach out to you" he chuckles, that terrifying chuckle, he leans to me and in his deep voice says "You dont think that i know you have this place surrounded?" i widen my eyes, "Perrie, no matter how hard you try, i will always be a step ahead of you, always" i hear Zayn and Jesy in panic talking with Yasser "Perrie, i told you i keep my word" "Yes dad, i know, i know everything, everything about B316, Ian..or should i say Jake, Jake Ballard Father, i know what you where trying to do, so for your information, in this moment B316 is surrounded by every single government organization, we know all of your moves, we know every single location of each place, every dirty deed that you have been playing, one order and its over dad, its done " i say with confidence "Perrie you need to get out of there now, all of our men are down" says Yasser, he looks at me with horror in his eyes "No" i say "Perrie listen to me you cant-" i take the earpiece and put it in my glass of water "So you have a choice here Elijah, You leave me, mom and all my loved ones, or your Beloved organization is done, over with, It's you choice Elijah." i look say to his face not even stuttering once "Walk away and live or stay, Your Choice." he gets up slowly from his seat "Goodbye Olivia" as he leaves, when he is gone i start to pant, the pressure and terror i had from telling him that, i cant believe i had the gut to do that, oh my god, jesy come running into the restaurant, i just stare at her, i cant move and im shaking, she manages to get me up and into the car "Perrie what the hell where you thinking?!!" "I. i. dont kn-know" "He got away, Perrie he got away" "Dont worry, he isnt coming back" "How do you know?" "I just do, Its handled." .

Zayn came up to me "We need to catch him Pezz" he says with sad Eyes" "Yes, i know, but i don't think he will be any trouble....Zayn please dont leave!" "Perrie i already told you" "Zayn please, just give me a week, and i promise i will get all this in place" "Zayn c'mon" "I need to go" "Thank you" "For what?" "For all this" he walk away not saying a word. i head back home,  i walk into my flat, exhausted, i throw my purse on the couch "Perrie!" i jump and turn around to see my father siting in the dinning room with a glass and wine bottle "What are you doing this?" "Remember this?" "What are yo doing here?" "Songs in the key of life" i walk to the table "Remember the first time i played this for you?" "What.  Are. You. Doing. Here?" i ask in a stern voice, he looks at the record "I dont get sentimental about alot of things, sentimentality is a sign of weakness, BUT despite the many ways family can hurt you, manipulate you and deny the very fact that their success is a product of yours, it is impossible to wipe away the pleasant memories no matter how hard one tries. Sit" he motions me to the chair in front of him "Leave." he reaches to his back and pulls out his gun and crosses his arms,"SIT." 

 gun still in hand, i stay there for a few seconds, then slowly make my way to the chair, as i do this i call zayns number with out him knowing, i still have my mic pluged in so they can hear everything that is happening, terrified of him, i know what he is capable of, i pull the chair and sit down, i place my hands on the table "I told you i was leaving you alone, but that wasnt enough, aparently your only going to be happy when im dead." "You are not leaving. You were never leaving. You can never leave me alone, because you have no place to go, the only life you have is the sad twisted one you built here, the one where you lurk in the shadows, pull puppet strings and pretend the world couldn't exist with out your protection. You cant disappear, become a normal person, because Dad, you are NOT normal, you are sick, lonely man who only knows how to lie and call it love" "COULD YOU BE MORE UNGRATEFUL!!" i flinch as he yells, my breath hitches and i pant "YOU ARE MY FLESH, THERE WOULD BE NO 'PERRIE EDWARDS' IF NOT. FOR. ME." he puts the gun on the table and gets up, i stare at it, wondering what he is thinking, i look back at him and lock my eyes on his "As difficult as it is to admit" he pushes the chair back onto the table "i have failed as a father, and it saddens me as i bled and toiled and allowed my self to be hated all for your protection and all so that you could believe that you where truly special, but insted of gratitude i get scorned" i look back at the gun "Mockery, and worst of all, a daughter who sends in her clan of good Ol' boys to kill me, YOUR OWN BLOOD, EVERY CHANCE YOULL GET!" i lean back into my chair, terrified of him, i feel like im defenseless "It is your life that is said, it is you who cannot be normal, it is YOU WHO HAS NO COMPREHENSION OF LOVE." he raises hir eyebrows at me "So what? your stomach turns every time you look at me, well let me be the one to break it to you Perrie! YOU.ARE.SIMPLY.LOOKING.IN.THE.MIRROR" i bend over the table and grab the gun as fast as i can, stand up and aim it at him "You-" he sighs, i try to controll my breath as tears burn my eyes, he looks down "Perrie.." he warns in a soft voice, then looks at me "Watch yourself" i stare at him dead in the eye, my finger is on the trigger i slowly pull it but let go, then pull it back again but this time all the way, i shut my eyes as he yells.