Are you crazy?

As i enter the building and go up in the elevator my phone rings, i smile "You know we really have to stop doing this" "Phone calls or sex?" "Both" "Zayn we cant talk on this phone, my father is probably hearing everything we say" "I know, look in your purse" i open it and look around, i see another phone "Really?" "Yes really, just for me and you" "You know your crazy Right?" "Why?" "You are risking your life just to talk to me" "No, im risking my life because i love you, and the sound of your voice calms my mind" i blush and smile "I have to go now" "Okay, tonight?" "Yes, bye....WAIT, zayn?" "Yes beautiful?" "I love you too" and hang up, i feel like im in the clouds, i feel happy again, as i walk down the hall i see a figure walking to me, my smile falls, its Ian, "Edwards, your up early" he leans in for a kiss but i turn my face and his lips land on my cheek, he looks at me puzzled "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, I'm just tired, i spent the night at jades" i lie "Oh, i did try calling you but i guess thats why" "Yeah, right" i say remembering the magical night i spent with Zayn  "As much as i would love to stay and chat with you, i need some rest, i have a show tonight...hey do you want to come?" "Im sorry babe i cant, i have a meeting" "Oh okay then" i say a little disappointed, you see, whenever i would invite Zayn to a show he wouldn't even hesitate, no matter what he had to do he was there "I'll call you late bye" i quickly walk to my apartment, as soon as i open the door i see my father sitting on the couch "what are you doing here?" i say walking over and leaving my bag on the other couch, i cross my arms and look at him "Help me understand, first you blatantly disregard my orders to not get involved with Zayn and now you go sneaking off with him to do. what exactly? What do you hope to gain?" "You had me followed, of course you had me followed, your inside my apartment, why would i be surprised?! Go home dad." i start to walk away "YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT ME. EVER. do you understand" he growls at me, i turn around and he walks to me  "Can i make that any clearer?" "Dad" "Im the one who protects the republic, im the one who protects you, everything i do serves that serves that purpose. I have spent a lifetime keeping you safe from harm, a lifetime worrying about your fate, a lifetime making sure that the path in front of you was clear from trouble, a lifetime shining their shoes so that you might always see your reflection at every turn. You do not see this, you do not believe this, you think i am some relic, some misguided vicious dinosaur from my museum who attacks without thinking.....let me assure you i am not, when i strike it is precise and it is for a reason, you do not interfere, you do not get in the way, you never, ever choose one of them over me again" wait them?" "Them?" "Yes, Ian our your lover Perrie" "i wont have it.....is that clear?" its a stare down "What's clear, is that you seem to have wasted a lifetime doing al the wrong things" "Perrie" he moves his hands to my face but i step back, he takes a step forward and cups my face "Against me You. Will. Lose." and he walks out of my apartment, when the door shuts i let out a big breath. i throw myself on the couch, my vibrates, its a text, i read 'Your not the only one with secrets, do you think Zayn has told you everything?' i sit up as i read this, its an unknown number, i start to panic, who is this,how do they know Zayn?.

ZAYN POV

Today I'm going to visit my parents, i need to talk to my dad, i pull into the driveway and walk inside "Mom?" i shout "In here honey" i walk to the kitchen and hug her "Hi mom" "Hello sweaty, how have you been" "Okay i guess" "You have the biggest smile i have ever seen on anybody, whats it about" "Nothing" "Im your mother, this is about Perrie isn't it?" "You know mw too well, yes, it is about her" "Oh, and what happened?!" "Well, ive kinda been seen her" "But isnt she with that other guy?" "not for long" i whisper "What was that?" "Oh nothing, where is dad?" "He's outside in the other house" "And the girls?" "They went shopping, but they'll be back for lunch" "Okay, im going to go talk to dad, see you later mam" "See you" i walk to the backyard and open and knock on the door "Come in!" i open the door and see my dad "Hey Pop!" "Zayn, your here, how's it going?" he says hugging me "Good good" "So what brings you here?" "Dad, i need your help" "Sure, whats this about?" "I found the guy" "The guy?" "Yes Dad, B316" he looks at me shocked, "You mean Elijah Pope?" "Yes, but he has been under another name....dad....he-..." "Spit it out Zayn, who is he?" "He's Perrie's Father" he is in total shock, "I cant believe this, are you sure?" "Yes, sho told me, i am completely sure" "Zayn, you have to be careful if this is true, you and i know what he is capable of, you have to keep periie away from him too, he is far to dangerous" "I know, i will try too....Dad, there's something else" "What is it?" "Perrie is going out with this Guy, Ian" "Oh i see" "No its not that, i have a wierd feeling about him" "Zayn its normal, he's with the love of you life" "No, its something else, something is off...could you maybe look into it?" "Fine, i will, lets go eat shall we?" "Yeah." "And Zayn?" "hmm" "Promise me you will be careful, its very dangerous" "I will, dont worry dad" If he only knew that i have been threatened by Elijah Pope.

PERRIE'S POV

I get to the dressing room "Ladies i have arrived!" "Pezza!!" they all shout "Hey where is Lee?" "I dont know she went to the bathroom and hasnt come back, ill go look for her" "k k" Jade leaves the room "Jesy, i told Zayn about my father" "YOU DID WHAT??!!" "SHHHHHH, yes i told him, my father is practically trying to kill him" "Perrie, you have no idea what you just did, oh my god, yould have told me before you told him" "Jesy im trying to protect him" "YOu didi the complete opposite Edwards" "Jesy calm down, why is this so bad?" "Perrie, Zayn's father has been hunting down your dad for years, he wants to take down B316" "What? what does he have to do with any of this?" "Perrie, Zayns father is in the Presidential Secret Service (Yes i know that in england its royalty but go with it) what do you think is going to happen now that Zayn knows?" "Jesy he wouldnt" "Oh he would, trust ne, he is going to do whatever is in his power to take him down, and Zayn to protect you." just then the girls come in, we back away from eachother and act like nothign happened "What where you two talking about?" "Nothing! just guy problems!" "Uhu, and i was born yesterday" "Oh jade!" "Talking about guys, hows it going with Ian?" leigh asks and "UGH!" jesy rolls her eyes, i shoot her a look "Actually really well, i like him alot" i say smiling, i really do like him "Ooh she loves him" says leigh in a baby voice "Maybe i do" jesy turns her head to me so fast it scared me, she stares at me "Do you really perrie? do you reaaally?" "Yes Jessica" i walk to the door and walk past her "And Zayn too" i whisper so only she could hear i walk fast out the door, i leave it open because i am positive she will come after me, "PERRIE!" i hear her shout and laugh, i keep walking to the stage.

I think its getting quite interesting, i dont know, haha comment please and vote what you think, PLEASEE!! x