He wouldn't, or would he.

WHAAT!!??!!! an update on thursday! yess!! i love you guys that much! hahah enjoy and wait for the next chapter this weekend!

Zabbi x

"WHAT!?" "yes...oh mommy he lied to me" i say as i lauch myself to her for a hug, she holds me tightly "mom how could he do that to me?...i feel vulnerable" "Oh honey, i dont know what to say, but trust me, that boy is going to get a piece of my mind...and your fathers too!" i pull back "No! no mom please dont tell dad, he cant know about this" "Perrie your father has to know" "No mom, as much as im disliking Zayn right now i cant let dad talk to him, im scaref he might do something thats not right..." "Well your right about that, but-" "But nothing mam, just let me get everything in place, and take it all in, and i promise i will tell dad, just not yet...please?" "(sigh) okay, i promise, but im not okay with it" "Thank you mom" i hug her once more "Mom threres something else i have to tell you...and its not a good news" "Perrie your scaring me... what hapened?" "Well...two days ago before i came back from tour i hadnt been feeling well so when we got back um...Jade persuaded me to take a pregnancy test..." "and?" "Well...i...it...i..it was p-p-positive" a tear rolls down my cheek "Oh my...oh perrie" she covers her mouth with her hands. in shock i suppose "Well honey thats not bad news! im going to be a grand mother!" "were..." i wisper "Perrie what do you mean 'were'?" she asks concerned "Mom, i lost the baby" tears star running down my cheeks...for like the 138498 time today "Oh god, oh no, oh baby" she embraces me "Mom i was already looking forward to it and now i-i c-cant" "Perrie baby, dont worry, everything is going to be okay" i see the tears in her eyes "Perrie, Zayn was the father right?" "Yeah...he was" "And does he know?" "Yeah he knows, and he blames it on himself" "why?" "Because the doctor said that due to the shock of the news and stress i lost it" "Oh, poor guy, as.much as i want to do bad things to him i feel sorry for him" "No! no dont dare say you feel sorry for him, all.of this is his fault mom, he freakin lied to me" "Perrie dont say that, You cant blame everything on him...it hurts to say it but mabe he had his reasons" "Well whatever the were he lied and hid this from me".

ZAYN'S POV

Fuck.

This. is all a mess. I should have known better, now ive lost everything, the love of my life, and i dont think shes going to forgive me.

Ever.

I head out if the hospital, i need to talk to someone, i head to Harry's flat and thankfully he is there "Come in mate, whats on your mind?" he pats me on the back sitting next to me "Harry, its over" "What? whats over?" "Perrie and i, sh-sh-she knows about veronica...." he looks at me shocked "really? but how? did you tell her?" "No, and i wasnt planning on either""Wait...Zayn, you're telling me that you were going to 'Marry' her evendoyou'restillmarried and not tell her anything about Ty or Veronica?" "No, how could i, Harry it turned out worst than i thought, i wasnt going to tell her anything cuz i knew it would just be easier to file the divorce and not hurt Perrie in anyway" he looks at me and sighs "Zayn, as your best mate im allowed to day this, Zayn...do you know how.stupid that is? You were going to marry Perrie and just leave things like this? what would have happened.when you had to see Ty? 'Bye perrie, im going to see.my son that you knew nothing about' Man you cant just do that, at least you had to tell her personally...how did she find out?" "Yesterday we went to eat breakfast at.the restaurant thats in the new park.we.found and well Veronica and Ty were in the playground and then he came running to me, then veronica came, Perrie.started to freak out and being the bitch she is, Veronica had to tell Perrie we are still married" "Wow, i never expected that to happen" "Harry, i think i lost her...and this time, for good."