Almost There.

"Hi Trisha, Is Yasser there? i forgot to ask him something last night" "Oh no he's not, he had to go into work, but he will com back later" i huff "Okay, ill call later, thank you bye" i stop in front of his door and take a deep breath, i put on a smile and go in "Hello...oh your up!" "Yeah, i can leave" "Yes, i signed you out, im glad your okay" i hug him, his big arm rap around me "So lets go home" i help him up, and we head home.

i while later after i leave Ians place i call the Malik's house again, this time He picks up "Hey perrie, what can i do for you?" "I thought about it, and we have to do it" "Perrie are you sure?" "Yes, im completely sure." "Oh, alright, im going to get a team together, mean while you need to creat a distraction and accord a meeting place with him" "Okay, yes i can do that". "When you are ready give the order" "I will, Thank you Yasser".

This week has been going so slow, i have been talking with Zayn, nothing friendly...well sometimes, but only by phone, we have been getting closer, and i have to say he might be winning my heart back, even though i have noticed something odd in Ian, he is extremely clingy these days, he doesn't let me leave the house for free time, he comes in times when i don't even need but its really weird, when im about to go out he's at the door, is this strange or is it just me? Anyway, i need to call my father, i have to do this "Perrie, what a surprise" "Dad, i don't know how to say this" "What is it?" "Dad, you where right, about everything, im so sorry i should have listened to you" i fake cry..not fake fake, but pretend, i have to make it believable "Dad, he destroyed me, just like you said, i need to talk to you, i need my father" "Olivia what is all this coming down to" "Dont call me that" "Why? it is your name" "ugh, dad please, i need you to leave the people i love alone, ill get on the plane if you want" "No, that offer has sailed" "Sunday Dinners? and Wine?" he stays silent, i knew he would fall for that "Perrie, one dinner and i cant make any promises" "Fine, i just need to talk to you" "Okay, this sunday, at the usual restaurant" "Thank you" i say quietly and hang up, i get to my normal self, not even a tear, i should be an actress, i call Yasser "Its done, this sunday, ill send you the information".

i go over to Ians, he opens the door, i go in and we talk for a while, "Im going down to the store, want to come?" "Nah im tired, ill wait for you" "Okay" he pecks my lips and leaves i grab the remote control and turn on the T.V and what i see sends chill's up my spine, i cant believe this im speechless, the screen is slip in squares, all of them have a part of my apartment on it, i dont know if i should feel mad or happy, what the hell is this?!, i start to get angry, i hear the door open and i stare at the screen, "So i got you- Perrie?" "What the FUCK is this?" "Oh shit, Perrie, no its not what you think" i get up and stand in front of him, furious! "What are you? some kind of stalker?! Who are you!? Is you name even Ian?" "Perrie please let me explain" "Shut up! Tell me right now what the hell is going on" he sighs "Perrie....im working for your father" "WHAT?!" "Yes, im so sorry" tears spring to my eyes "So everything we had was just a set up?" "Yes...but it turned to something else, Perrie i swear! i fell for you, just like you did for me" "I dont think so, how could you do this" he looks at me and shakes his head "How could you do this? You think i dont know you have been with Zayn, or about those late night calls, you dont think that i know that you stll love him?" "And you know all this from being a stalker?" "No its not like that, i had to make sure you where safe, your father had to know you where safe, look my name Is Jake Ballard" "Im not safe, i never was...just tell me something....are you part of B316?" he looks down "Yes" "Hmph and yet i thought you were the perfect man, but dont worry, all this will be over soon" i start to walk away but he grabs me by the waist "Look at me and tell me you dont feel anything" i stare deep "I cant" "See, you feel something too, i know you cant to take down your father, if thats what it takes to win you i will help you" "Ian i cant, i cant trust you with this" "Perrie, please, i know all his moves, i know what he is planning to do" i think, we could use the help "Ian- Jake, i dont-" "Please" "Okay, but-" he kisses me and i kiss him back, after minute it gets heated, we ended up on the bed under the sheets.