Just go.

Perrie's POV

I wake up in Zayns arms, his grip on me like he will never let go, i trail kisses from his chest to his lips "Good morning" "Hey, good morning" he says in his SEXY morning voice, gosh! I crawl on top of him, he puts his arms around my waist, our naked bodies touching, i remember last night and blush "why are you blushing?" "Oh its nothing" i peck his lips, then the kiss gets deeper and i feel him get hard and i smirk throgh the kiss, "Do you have any idea how much ive missed you?" he says, awwweee!! "No....would you mind showing me?" i smirk, he flips me over and here comes round 2.

"Wow! that was amazing" i say panting "Yeah it was" i roll to my side to face him and he does the same, he takes my hand and inter-wines our fingers, "That ring looks beautiful on your hand Miss Edwards" "It certainly does Mr. Malik.....Zayns can you believe were engaged!? its so exciting!" "Im glad you are, and no i actually cant, but i mean soon we going to get married, and you will be mine forever" "Forever?" "Forever." i smile his words, he actually wants this, "So are we going to announce this to the world or just wait for them to get it?" "I think we should wait for them to realize, lets not rush the into our relationship, yeah?" "Okay..." "You want some breakfast?" "Yeah! im starving" i peck his lips i get his shirt and put it on, he puts on some shorts and we go to the kitchen and we start making breakfast.

We sit down at the kitchen counter, we start to eat and Zayn's phone starts to ring, he just stares at it "Zayn?......zayn.....ZAYN!!!!" "what?" "Arent you going to answer?" "Uh...umm...no, its nobody important" "Okay..." i keep eating and start to get suspicious, it rings again and he just lets it ring, i can see his need to answer "Zayn why wont you get the call?" "umm...ill be right back" he goes to my room....should i follow him? i get up ans start walking to my room, nope, i cant, its not the right thing to do, you see, when we got together we agreed that we could have our phone passwords private from each other, we wouldn't get involved in each others privacy, and i have to respect that and keep my promise, i turn around and sit back down, but im intrigued, why was he acting so weird, he never acts nervous getting a phone.call, even when its one of his friends that are girls.....'No perrie don't think that!'  or yeah?  But he couldn't, he wouldn't Cheat on me....would he? No perrie, get those thoughts out of your head, i went back to eating my breakfast, just that now i wont be able to not think about this.

ZAYN'S POV

Im eating breakfast with Perrie, everything is going smoothly, when i get a call....from her....SHIT! Why now? i told her not too look for me.

I cant talk to her now, not in front of perrie, i can ignore it, "ZAYN!!" Perrie's voice snaps me out of my thoughts "what?" "arent you going to answer?" "Uh...umm....no, its nobody important" "Okay...." we keep eating and it she calls again, "Zayn why wont you get the call?"

"Ummm...

ill be right back" i go to the room and answer "What do you want?" "Hi, i know you dont want anything to do with me bu-" "Your damn right, so why are you calling?" "Zayn, he has a really high fever and i have no idea what to do" "why dont you take him to the doctor?" "I dont have any money" "What? are you kidding me?" "umm....yeah..." "Ugh, ill be there in an half hour, get to the hospital and ill meet you there." i hang up, god how am i going to run out on perrie, i had planned to spend the whole day with her, im leaving tomorrow and i havent even told her yet, this is so frustrating, but i have to go, i cant just leave her there...well not her, him.

i get back to the kitchen and perrie es still eating her breakfast, "is evryhting okay?" "Yeah, its fine dont worry" "Hmmm....you sure?" "Yes" i answer harshly, she looks at me with hurt eyes "Oh, okay sorry" she says with a mad tone, and clears the table "ugh, perrie im sorry, i didnt meant to answer like that" "Yeah, well to late for that now isnt it? Does all this have to do with your 'misterious call'?, and the thing that no matter what i have to love you? What is going on?" "Uh....umm...no. Look its nothing, its just that  ive been under a lot of stress latetly, and ive been worried,but im okay" okay it TOTALLY has something to do with all these things "Worried about what?" "Perrie, yesterday with al the surprises and stuff i didnt have the chance to tell you but....im leaving tomorrow" and there, i saw the pain in her eyes, god it hurts me so bad to see her sad, "Oh." "And i have to go out right now" "Fine, if its really important." she turns around and walks to her room, shit, i follow her to the room, now i can tell shes mad "Perrie dont be mad"  "Im not mad okay" "Hey i know you better than anyone, and i know your mad, you cant fool me" i say as i hug her from behind "No, okay? just dont." she gets out of my grip and locks herself in the bathroom, now i know this isnt going to turn out good. "Perrie i know we have to talk but....i have to go out okay? just please, you have to understand." "Fine, just leave okay? and while your at it dont come back!" Shit.

Perrie´s POV

"Perrie i know we have to talk but....i have to go out okay? just please, you have to understand." "Fine, just leave okay? and while your at it dont come back!" yeah sure, hes just going to leave, now im fearing more what  thought a while a go, the call, the 'emergency outing', i just rather not see him right now, could it be? For gods sake we just got engaged last night, and, this just cant be happening. i hear the front door shut and then i just start crying incontrolably, how could he be doing this, it just doesnt fit in my head, i need to talk to someone, i have to call Jade. "Hey jade" "Hey Pezz, wassup? you okay, you dont sound too good." "Uh yeah im fine, i was just wonderin if you could come over" "Ummm Yeah pezz, but arent you going to be with your Fiancè today?" "Umm no, jade please just get here, please." "Okay, yeah sure, ill be there in a few minutes" i need my best friend in this moment more than anyone. i hear the front door open and shut  "Perrie, you here?" "Yeah im in my room." i shout back, i sit it my king sized bed (Yes i know im just one person nut i mean, if you cold have a king sized bed who wouldn't buy one) holding a pillow to my stomach, she can clearly see im have been crying "Ohmy god perrie, are you okay?" "No,no NO! im not, okay im just not." "Oh come here" she sits next to me and hugs me and i break down again "Cry all you want, then we can talk" I grab on to her tightly, i cry there for a few minutes and then decide to stop, i look up at her and she tucks a strand of lose hair behind my ear and wiped my tear stained cheeks "Okay, now tell me whats going on, why isnt Zayn here?" "He left" "Left?" "Yeah...'emergency outing'" i say emphasizing with my fingers, "Okay...im not  getting anything at all" i star to explain what happened this morning "And i just cant take it anymore, he's been at this a month, not wanting to tell me why he said that in the card, and we just got engaged, and this, i just cant take it anymore, its too much.....jade, i think he's cheating." "What? Pezz how could you think that?, that boy loves you more than his own life! but i will beat him if he hurts you, do you want me to talk to him?" "No, thank you, but i have to do this on my own" i give her a faint smile and i hug her "Hey, shall we change the subject, its too depressing" "Yeah yeah, how did the meeting go?" "Oh well i have news!" She sings "WE ARE GOING ON TOUR!!!" "WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!? OMG!!!" aaaand we do a happy dance, we havent been on tour in so long, "Well, its not 100%, but as soon as we realize the new album and if it goes well were America!" "oh this is such good news! im so happy, so when do we get back to recording?" "On Monday they want us to finish!" "Oh this is sooooo good! I just cant wait for it to happen!" "I know, hey you want to go for coffee? You need to get out of here" "Yeah sure, just let me change real quick!" i get up and go change, im just so happy now, this is really good news.

We leave the apartment and go to the small coffee shop by my flat, thankfully there aren't any paps here....yet, i hope it stays like that. We order and sit down at a table and chat for a good 10 minutes when i see flashes through the corner of my eye and my first impulse is to cover my face, i put my left hand on the side of my face to cover it, i don't want to deal with the paparazzi now, i bet soon enough our pictures will be up soon internet and in the news, a few minutes after they leave, very strange but they do, a few teens come over and ask for pictures ans autographs, i gladly take some pictures, a litle bit after we leave to meet up with the other girls.

Zayn's POV

"Fine, just leave okay? and while your at it dont come back!" I cant leave this like this, i have to fix it, but i have to figure it out later. i head out to the hospital, i get there in a few minutes, and i immediately find Veronica "Im here, how is he?" "umm, he just has a really high fever and a stomach bug" "Okay, did they give you medication?" "Yeah, they gave me some antibiotics for his stomach ache" "Okay, im goingt to go pay and ill take you to your place" "Yeah, thanks" i go pay and drive back to her place i enter the house, a small house, nothing fancy "hey look who's up" i hear her say, then i hear his small voice, "Daddy?" .