Chapter 6:

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the amazing character!

Chapter 6:

Kylo smiled to himself as he finished drying his hair. He walked back into his quarters to be greeted by the sight of the beautiful naked woman still in his bed. His black sheets covering nothing but her feet.

"What took you so long, lover? The shower stopped a while ago," she asked, sitting up and reaching for him.

Kylo walked pasted her to the small locker where he kept his clothes. He began getting dressed before even looking in her direction again. His face had fallen into its usual cold mask now that he was done toying with her. Despite what he'd told her he wasn't thrilled with the fact that so many women were vying for his attention and he wasn't taking advantage of most of them.

Truthfully, he had chosen a couple girls to just satisfy his baser needs but the woman in his bed was there for more than just the sex. She was a powerful ally as well as beautiful and strong. If she'd been a force user, Kylo might have considered making her his bride and could have finally put her from his mind. Bond and the old man be damned.

"I was thinking." "You're not reconsidering our arrangement, are you Kylo," she asked, sliding her feet off the bed. "No," he said flatly.

He felt her move across the floor through the force. Her hands slid over his bare shoulders. Kylo shuddered. As much as he would like to fall back into bed; he had better things to do. He shrugged off her touch and pulled his black over shirt over his head.

"Well then what were you thinking about so seriously," she asked. "That is none of your concern, Thalia. Shouldn't you be getting back to your planet. Don't you think people will notice that you are missing," Kylo asked, turning to face her.

She smiled at him. She was tall, taller than him by five inches with wide hips and full that seemed at odds with her small waist, and flat stomach. She had sharp features but was stunningly beautiful all the same.

"I think it would work out better if I don't make it back to the planet until just as Hux has made his little visit. My advisors know that I am here negotiating with the Supreme Leader. If those troublesome rebels get wiped out while I am away, no one will even bat an eye," she said, confidently. "Good. I'm glad you have no issues with killing the leader of the rebels on your planet," Kylo said with dark pleasure. "If you can kill your own father, I can certainly allow your men to kill my sister," she said with a smile.

Kylo hid the smugness that he felt. He was surprised she had gone this long without sharing the news. He let that show. He still didn't know how she'd learned that he was the son of Han Solo and Leia Organa-Solo, but he was sure he would find out soon. He'd learned about her sister from little bits of information he was able to pull from her mind when she was distracted but her mind proved difficult to penetrate.

"You didn't know that Taliah was my twin sister," she asked. "I've never seen the woman. Jasmenerth wasn't even on my radar until you approached me. That is an interesting development. Though, if it's no problem for you I don't see why I should care either way," he lied to her easily.

Though Thalia was a compatible mate, Kylo had a feeling that he couldn't fully trust her. So, he planned to keep her at arm's length until he learned what her end game was.

"I just wanted to show you that there is nothing that I wouldn't do for this cause, for you," Thalia said, staring down into his eyes. "We shall see. For now, why don't you get dressed and join me on the bridge," he said pulling on his helmet. "Yes, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren," she said with a gleam in her eye.