Chapter 13:

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the amazing characters!

Chapter 13:

Rey had been asleep for a little over 12 hours. In that time his mother had tried to contact the First Order several times. He'd ordered that all communications with the Resistance were to be ignored. They were no long negotiating. The Order had everything they came for; their general and the force user. Though he would have rather dealt with his mother than what he was doing right now.

"That girl is the reason your plan failed," Thalia yelled.

Kylo sat on his throne and watched her as she paced back and forth and screamed at him. She was dressed in her battle gear which was made up of flexisteel cloth and durasteel plates. An electro-plasma sword was strapped to her back. She long hair was braided and wrapped around in a tight bun.

"If you would have just let her go we could have the Resistance in the cells of the Vengeance right now waiting to be executed! But now all we all is the bitch you're lusting after," she screamed.

Kylo was barely paying her any attention. He was more concerned with Rey. He'd felt the darkness creeping into her being the same way it had crept into his, so many years ago. He might have wanted the Resistance gone but not at the cost of her Light. Slipping into darkness so quickly would no doubt lead to her killing at least a few members of the resistance before Kylo could get to her to stop her. Whenever she came back to herself she would never be the same. She would never be his Rey...

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME," Thalia screamed before attempting to slap Kylo across the face.

He froze her with the force and held her there, the force squeezing her slowly. He was still calm. More calm and focused than he'd been in a long time. Seconds later he felt a tingle in the back of his mind and knew Rey was awake. He glanced at Thalia, still hovering in the air.

"I will deal with you later," he said coldly. "Guards take her to the prison. Let's see how the Queen of Jasmenerth does in a cell," Kylo called to the stormtroopers right outside of the door.

Thalia fell to the floor as her weapon flew from her back to Kylo's grip. He could hear her screaming insults all the way down the hall. His stride was hurried as he rushed toward his rooms where Rey was waiting.

He entered the code that allowed only him to come and go. Rey was sitting on his bed staring down. She didn't even seem to notice that he'd come in.

Rey, he tried gently.

She didn't look up.

Rey, he tried again. Go away, she said lowly. I need to make sure you are okay, Kylo said in a gentle voice. Why do you care? You had that ship blow me out of the sky, she hissed.

Kylo stood there awkwardly. He didn't know how to tell her that he could sense her falling to the dark side. Furthermore, he didn't know if she would even believe him. With the energy he was feeling from her at that moment, he knew she wouldn't.

You had that ship waiting for us to take off, didn't you, she accused.

She got to her feet and was staring at him with angry eyes. For a second he couldn't meet those eyes. He remembered kissing her vividly too and it did something to him to see her so angry.

Yes, he admitted.

Rey let out a frustrated scream. The glass of water that he'd left for her flew into the wall near his head and shattered sending glass and water flying everywhere. Kylo didn't flinch as shards sprinkled against his skin. Kylo could feel her anger rising. He needed to do something to defuse the situation.