Chapter 12:

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the amazing characters!

Chapter 12:

Kylo had been in a bad mood when he couldn't reach Rey through their bond when he'd spotted the Falcon and it had been downhill from there. He should have known she would bring the fur ball, the pilot and the traitor with her. He was barely keeping himself in check as she and the pilot moved forward together.

He could see that they were working as a team and didn't really seem to notice it. Rey's mind was still closed to him and he couldn't help but wonder what had happened between now and when he last got to speak to her.

He was beyond shocked to see the Pilot pull his Rey close for a private conversation. He and Phasma watched as the small group discussed Rey's plan and it was obvious that they didn't approve of this plan. He wondered if his mother was even aware of this plan.

"We do trust you Rey. It's him we don't trust," the traitor said pointing toward Kylo.

Kylo had to laugh. The traitor didn't trust him. That was laughable considering the fact that he was a deserter of the First Order. Phasma's eyes locked onto FN-2187 and the girl who seemed glued to his side.

"Can I kill him yet, Supreme Leader," Phasma asked and pulled her weapon from the hostler. "No, Phasma. I told you there are things that need to be done before you can take your vengeance on them," Kylo said in a low voice.

He used to force to listen to Rey reassuring her friends. She was staying behind and Kylo's heart began racing. Was she staying behind so that they could talk, he wondered. The pilot asked her something and she nodded.

Kylo felt the sting of jealousy as Rey hugged each member of the group, most of which were males. The traitor, Kylo didn't mind since obviously the male had found affection with the only other female of their little group. He hoped that she would avoid the Pilot. Much to Kylo's dismay his Rey threw her arms around the pilot. They stayed in the embrace way longer than Kylo would have liked but to protest would just show his hand.

He had kept his calm by breathing deeply and remembering that Rey was his. Though there was a seed of doubt now. She'd refused to let their minds meet even at the barest minimum. What if his refusal to stop sleeping with other women had pushed Rey right into the arms of the other man?

The little voice in the back of his mind that he used to think was Snoke told him that there was no way someone like Rey could ever love him for him. He didn't deserve someone as good as her. He'd had his chance and he'd blown it, which is exactly what he'd known would happen if he gave in to his feelings for her.

He was struggling to control himself when the Pilot pressed his mouth to Rey's. Rage poured out of Kylo with the heat of a flash fire. The ships began to tremble with the force of his rage. Rey felt the shaking and pushed Poe away from her so hard that he stumbled and looked at her confused but she only had eyes for Kylo. Fear for her friends was written all over her beautiful face.

Kylo pulled his lightsaber from his belt and let out a mighty roar. The members of the Resistance looked confused but he could tell that Rey knew what was going on. He nodded to the Stormtroopers who began firing as the rebels ran to the ships that Kylo had promised them.

"GO! GET OUT OF HERE," Rey yelled as she caught and deflected blaster bolt after blaster bolt.

She protected her friends and Tayven the giant kept the Stormtroopers from taking Hux or storming the Falcon. Kylo's eyes were focused on Poe Dameron who'd had the audacity to kiss his Rey. Phasma was trying to get passed Tayven to get to Finn and Rose who had hightailed it back onto the Falcon when Poe and 3 Jasmenerthians ran for the x-wings and tanker ship.