Chapter 29:

Chapter 29:

Rey was glad that Asera the healer had decided to stay and become part of the group. She wasn't sure how she felt about the group naming themselves after her. Kylo told her it was only fair that she have her own Knights since he technically had the Knights of Ren. He thought it was cute that they wanted to call themselves the Knights of Rey. After all that's kind of what they were now.

A day after Leia gave them permission to go to Ilum Rey found herself in the hut she shared with Kylo, packing things into a bag. She didn't want to forget any thing not that either of them had many possessions to take. Leia had found them a bunch of fur cloaks, though unsurprisingly Kylo had his own.

"I have one for you too. I was already planning for us to go Ilum before Hux pulled his little coup," Kylo said. "Really," Rey asked and Kylo handed her a dark gray cloak with fur of different shades of grey on the underside. "It will do the trick as long as you're wearing the right clothes underneath. Or maybe you will be able to use the Force to keep yourself warm," Kylo said taking the bag from her and putting both cloaks inside. "You could always keep me warm," Rey said as heat lit her cheeks.

Kylo looked down at her for a moment before leaning forward to kiss her.

"We won't have time for that while we are there. Building our lightsabers and surviving the planet will be our main focus," Kylo said and Rey found herself pouting.

Kylo just smiled and kissed her again before heading out to meet with the others. Rey quickly followed after him.

The Starfall and Kylo's shuttle weren't far from the huts. Rey had questioned why they didn't want their ships in the hanger and Kylo explained that things were too unpredictable right now so it was better to have a few ships away from the base just in case something happened to the base. Cade and the others were waiting near the Starfall. Taliki waved when she saw Rey and Kylo.

"I never thought I'd be going back to that frozen hell hole," Eshreal grumbled as she leaned against the side of the Starfall. "Is it true you cleared an entrance to the crystal cave," Kylo asked. "Yup. I had 14 years with nothing to do and no one to talk to," Eshreal said and her little purple and white astro-mech beeped and whistled in response. "Okay so I had you to talk to but you aren't an organic," Eshreal argued with the thing. "That's impressive. Now I know how Hux kept losing men on the planet," Kylo said with a smirk.

Sometimes it was hard to believe that the mostly well-rounded individuals in front of Rey had childhoods comparative to her own. She was glad that the Force had brought them all together but she knew things would not be easy for any of them once the real fighting began. Rey had a bad feeling that it was going to be sooner rather than later too.

"Well you definitely won't be alone this time," Kylo said reassuringly. "Yeah I thought that when I left Quycury for the first and last time with two of our masters and three other padawan," Eshreal said with deep pain lacing her voice. "Are you absolutely sure no one escaped from your home world," Asera asked. Eshreal nodded and Cade said, "In all my travels I have never come across someone like Eshreal. She is one of a kind that's for sure."

They all nodded in agreement and Rey could feel that Eshreal felt better immediately.

"Alright guys we need to get going. Eshreal I want you to keep as close to me as possible once we get closer to the actual planet. The shielding from my shuttle should keep the Starfall from being detected by any First Order ships that might be orbiting around the planet," Kylo instructed. "I can do that. Cade, Zer-o, I need the two of you to be ready to hop in the gunner's seat if we run into any trouble. I would suggest you all meditate on the way there. The more focused you are the easier it will go," she said and the guys nodded in agreement.