Chapter 20:

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the amazing characters!

Chapter 20:

The Curian female, the Shistavanen male, and the Zabrak male all had their lightsabers pointed at Kylo and Phasma's backs as they walked behind them. The Twi'lek female and the Arkanian/Sephi hybrid male led the way through the impressive base. The long hall was lined with rebels of all kinds, including the defectors from Jasmenerth. They all had weapons drawn though not all of them were pointed at the pair.

Kylo's fists were balled at his sides but he managed to keep his face neutral. Phasma on the other hand was blushing bright red with anger. Kylo totally understood her anger. She was a captain and then a general of the First Order; she was no one's prisoner.

Hurry, Rey, Kylo shot to Rey as they approached a lift that would take them down to the level where the cells were. I know, she said.

The Twi'lek and the hybrid stepped through the gate and onto the metal platform. Kylo stopped outside of the gate and Phasma did the same. The three beings behind them moved close enough that they could feel the heat coming off of the blades.

The Shistavanen growled menacingly at the pair. Neither Kylo nor Phasma were particularly afraid of the wolf man but when he brought his yellow bladed lightsaber even closer to Kylo, he had to take a step forward. The Zabrak moved to the side of Phasma, holding his purple blade near her face. The Curian stayed at their backs with her double-bladed lightsaber at their backs.

Kylo could feel the Force thrumming through all 5 of them. They weren't as strong as he was or even as strong as Rey but together the 5 of them were probably formidable opponents. He was tempted to test them just to see how strong and well trained they really were.

Don't do anything stupid, Kylo. We don't have any doctors here and not much bacta so if you seriously injure someone I don't know what would happen, Rey's voice came in his head and he knew that she was holding the bond open to keep an eye on him. The sooner I don't have untrained Force users pointing lightsabers at me the sooner I won't be tempted to do something 'stupid', Kylo sent back to her and he felt her chuckle.

"Move," the zabrak said in a strange tone. "Please," the Curian female said in a singsong voice that was more childish than anything that should have come from a grown woman. "Don't make my companions ask again," Shistavanen said in a smooth, deep, cultured voice.

Kylo took a step onto the platform and just like before Phasma followed his lead. The Twi'lek and the Hybrid stood near the rear of the lift while the Zabrak and Shistavanen stood on the sides facing Kylo and Phasma and the Curian stood before the gate watching Kylo and Phasma with wary, alert eyes.

Kylo stared at the woman until she looked away awkwardly. Kylo was used to making people uncomfortable, he was more comfortable with it in fact but he hadn't made the Curian uncomfortable until he started staring back at her. She seemed interested in his face like she was trying to figure out who he was. He had thought his mother would have wanted posters with his face plastered all over this base. It wouldn't do for her soldiers not to recognize the enemy. Though the all black outfit should have given it away.

When the lift stopped the Curian stepped out first and then Kylo and Phasma were directed to get out. Then the other four got out and surrounded them. As they walked down the long stone hall a draft blew through that chilled Kylo. He reached into the Force and drew energy from it to keep his temperature up.

Kylo couldn't help but notice that the numerous cells all seemed to be empty. Not that he had expected his mother to be capturing criminals and throwing them in her dungeon. More than likely she would be gathering them up to join her cause. Kylo shook his head in disgust. Finally after walking for about 5 minutes there was a loud buzzing noise and a set of bars slid down into the floor.