Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the amazing characters!

Chapter 25:

After being intimate with Rey, Kylo couldn't keep his hands off of her and he felt more like Ben Solo than he ever had in his life. They still went their separate ways during the daylight hours but as soon as the sun began to set Kylo was on his way back to the hut. Dinner was always eaten with Rey on his lap. It was the best part of his day and he knew it was her favorite too.

After a week or so he began sitting in on Rey's lessons with the group of Padawan so to speak. They clearly weren't ready to be around him in person, so he used their bond to watch them. Rey was still teaching them to feel the Force, find peace, lift rocks and it brought him back to his time at the old fool's temple.

The other kids were always so angry and jealous of Ben Solo because the Force came as naturally to him as breathing. So while Luke was fostering their connection to the Force, Ben was deepening his understanding of all things in the Force. It came as a surprise to no one when Ben graduated from Padawan to Jedi Knight before the others.

It seemed that Rey was an exception to the rule as well. She had trained even less than Luke had with Yoda and yet she was powerful enough to fight the Praetorian Guard with him and win. Not that he was surprised, a regular novice couldn't have taken him down but Rey was an anomaly, just as he had been.

For someone who claimed they didn't want to be a Jedi, Rey sure thought and taught like a Jedi. Apparently Luke had rubbed off on her more than either of them had realized. The only reason that he didn't comment on it was because the Padawan seemed okay with only learning about one side of the Force. It was after the last one could easily feel and manipulate the Force at will that Kylo deiced to ask Rey if she needed any pointers.

"I think you should come with me today," Rey said while pulling on her clothes.

Kylo lay back in their bed watching her with an amused look on his face. He didn't respond because he didn't think she was serious. She cleared her throat causing him to focus on her face and what she was saying more than all of that gloriously tanned flesh she was currently covering.

"I don't think that is a good idea," Kylo said swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Why not? I think they could really benefit from your tutorage. Plus no one else in the Galaxy knows as much about the Force and wielding both sides as you do. I think Zer-o and Gear in particular would thrive under you," Rey explained.

Kylo shot her an unfriendly look.

"And why is that," he asked. "Because they already have an affinity for both sides. Gear was even trained under Snoke before you came along," Rey explained with a smile. "From what I was able to discern, they all hate me because of the things the First Order did before I even got there. I doubt they would wat to learn from me, Rey. Your students already made their mind up about me before we even got back here," Kylo said seriously. "You don't know that," Rey started.

Kylo pinned her with a hard look.

"I do know that. You don't think I haven't seen the looks of distrust, fear and hate on their faces whenever I am around? You don't think I recognize it in their eyes? I see it everywhere around here. And me teaching them to control their abilities isn't going to change that because they won't let me teach them anything," he snapped.

Rey took a step back from him, the look in her eyes said that he was being silly.

"You haven't even given them a chance, so how can you expect them to give you a chance," she asked.