9

"This is your fault."

"Hmm?" You looked over smugly at Suga. "Should I have warn you to wear shorts?"

"How did yo- that's not the point." He interrupted himself to catch his words, which makes you burst out into rare fits of laughing. You calm yourself a bit looking back at the very agitated male. "What? You seriously don't think that I snitched about the pissing contest."

"Why else would RM make me cross dress." He snaps a bit while walking past the front gates.

"My guess? Hella over due karma. You act like you're constipated all the time. Or maybe its because you're actually full of shit, but trust me when I say I could care less about getting you in trouble with RM." You said while readjusting your duffel bag over your shoulder.

Suga stares at you before muttering 'whatever'. He ties his wig's hair back and pulls out his phone, you couldn't help but watch everything he did. Because honestly him doing small things as a girl was weirdly cute. It's moments like these you wish you could afford a phone. Take few pictures of Yoongi dressed like the protagonist of some cliche reverse harem, that would've been amazing black mail.

"Jin hyung just texted, let's go." Suga says as he's walking away from you. You sighed a bit following him, when you rounded a corner you saw a van parked in the alleyway. "Please tell me that's not the car."

"Yup, why? Never gone into a white windowless van before." Suga teases and fast walks across the street, while flipping his hair back sassily.

"Nope, but I'm expecting free candy now." You looked both ways before running across. Now that you're closer you see a Jin wave at you guys, like a mom seeing her kids after their first day of school. RM sat shot gun obviously pleased with Suga and your's somewhat bitterness towards today's events.

He rolled down the window and popped his sunglasses onto his head, "Hey kids how was school?" Suga answered by throwing his wig at him releasing the sweaty mop of black hair underneath. "I got hit on, TWICE, that is more than once. And let the record show that I didn't want to be hit on, even once."

You glared daggers at RM for a while before crossing your arms and looking away. Jin picked up on your salty behaivor right away, "How was school for you [Y/N]?" He asked you. for a second you thought you heard genuine concern in his tone.

"It sucked. The new kids are loud and annoying. My teacher for english has the iq of a small potato. And now I'm stuck going on a mission I didn't signed up for." You finshed saying with a huff.

"Bitch baby's upset because we blew her, already crappy, cover." Suga said. Even though you love to hate him. What he said was true. But that only made you more irritated at the fact that what he said was true. "Whatever, at least I wasn't getting hit on every five seconds."

"Twice, I was only hit on twice. And I wasn't asking to get hit on either." Suga groaned out, remembering how he spoked in a high pitched tone to the guys trying to get "her" number. He ran both his hands through his hand to let his hair breath. Causing his hair to stick up in weird places held from sweat.

"Oh good, then you know what the majority of girls deal with." You said, turning away from him. You decided the day you met them, that you shouldn't stoop to their level of pettiness and saltiness. Now you changed your mind, if they were going to be little shits, then you'd be a bigger shit on their case.

"Ah, the joys of being youthful again in high school." RM cuts in before you two could argue. Then he pick the wig off his lap and held it away from him like a dead rat. "Anyways Suga, Taehyung brought you your suit, he left it laying on the back seats."