46

It hurts, everything hurts.. There's a burning smell, get up, now.

Your eyes painfully shot open weakly as you pushed yourself up from where you were laying. Once the idea of a gasoline leak or an already on going car crash fire came to mind your brain forced you to get moving. Looking around, you noticed you were still inside the limo, more specifically, on the roof inside the cabin.

The crash must've sent the limo for a roll then, thankfully it was still light out, so all the broken and shattered windows helped you through the once darkly lit limbo. But it didn't help your body feel like it didn't go through a blender. Crawling to the back window, since it was big enough for to crawl through, your eyes caught a white object on the way.

Grabbing Eunbi's bag along with you by the strap, you carefully avoided ragdoll limp bodies left over glass shards in the window panel as you crawled out onto the dirt floor outside. You took in greedy breathes of the air outdoors as it create some relief for you. Pushing yourself up, you dropped down onto your knees when you feel a stabbing sensation in your abdomen as you nearly stood up.

Looking down you see fresh crimson red blood soaked your hands and white sweater sleeves before you find the source of it. "No- fuck!" You screamed through clenched teeth as you recognized the familiar tint shading of the glass shard that was sticking out as it was stabbed into your lower abdomen.

It was at least wide enough to cut into your flesh, but just not enough for a deep stab. But that didn't make any difference in the obtuse shaped piece of glass causing you to bleed out at a fairly rapid pace. Your own blood soaking into the knit sweater as one by one, each white strand of thread turned bright red as the bleeding was seeping through the article of clothing. As if your skimpy barrowed outfit couldn't get soaked in anymore shades of red. Cupping your hand over the area to hold the glass into you, because that same piece of glass was still providing some kind of blockage from more blood pouring out.

Dropping back onto your ass you sat with your back leaning against the flipped over limbo for support. Deep breaths, if it was fatal you would've bleed out a long time ago already, just calm down and stop the bleeding.

"Stop the bleeding." You repeated to yourself in small winces as you looked around then back into to the limo. Noticing that there was upper body half of a dead guy sticking out of the window on the side. You rolled onto your free hand and knees as you made your way over to him. Mid crawl you felt a cold metal press against your knee, locating the source, you recognized the handle of your own blade. Making a mental note of where it was lying you kept moving on towards the body

Resting your weight onto your legs for balance. Pressing two fingers against his neck to check for a pulse, you move once you confirmed he wasn't playing possum you moved on with your search. Leaning over the dead body with a missing eye as you blindly felt around his waist area. Hearing metal click and feeling a leather texture, you hastily undid his belt. Stealing it from him, you rested back against the car while catching your breath. You weren't doing any severe tasks, but with the wounds you've sustained, every move felt like an extremely painful one.

Remembering you grabbed Eunbi's bag, a light bulb goes off. Hissing in pain as you reached over, you chanted a small prayer of, "Come on Eunbi be useful for once, you're a girl you should have it." Holding the bag in between your bruised and scraped to hell knees, you unzipped it before dumping out the contents to your side.

Spreading out the items, you nearly cried when you found what you needed. Until now, you've never be happier to see the floral plastic wrap of a brand new pad. Ripping the wrapper off, you peeled the smooth paper off and pressed the sticky side down onto the inside of the belt.