61

Finished with tying your hair up, you wrote off another gut feeling as just being apart of the post hangover.

"You okay?" A voice next to you spoke up, looking over at the taller member, you gave a half hearted shrug.

"Yeah, more or less. I just wished Seo could've given us more time." Party outfits off, both you and Hobi were nearly matching as you both wore a harness around your chests over a long sleeved turtle neck. Then for bottoms you wore an oversized pair of shorts that were Jimin's. Also from Jimin's closet, a belt that was squeezing your waist as the only security holding your shorts up.

Besides that, you had your signature gun thigh holster back, although you wished your outfit could've been a bit more prepared for this task. You knew you just had to work with whatever you could. Given the state of affairs, you didn't really have much time to sacrifice on getting back home and changed into Ace attire.

Pulling the front of the harness' straps crossing over your abdomen, feeling the attachment of a sheathed blade holder's blunt clothed edges press against your lower back. Reaching back every now and then to make sure you were able to pull the knife out from where it was strapped in. By doing small jerks of your hand holding the handle, testing the smoothness of it's unsheathing incase it got caught on the safety strap or the case. Repeating the habit every few minutes or so, a tick you picked up after the last time a weapon got caught in it's strap during a life or death moment.

From what Namjoon explained, and from what you can summarize considering you were constantly spacing out during the mini meeting. It seems like BTS' new partner Seo had a bad apple in his gang cross him during a negotiation. During the deal or trade off or whatever because you blank out at that part, apparently the defective member took off with an important suitcase.

In which Seo decided to sic the hunting dogs on him, and by hunting dogs you mean your gang. Seeing as he was demanding the 'son of a bitch traitor' be brought back dead or alive, but more importantly requesting privately for you guys to destroy to suitcase once you recovered it. From your prior knowledge, that means the original negotiation was not in Seo's benefit. That if the traitor happen to "destroy" the suitcase, it would definitely be in Seo's advantage now.

Which wasn't hard, you're disturbingly excellent at hunting and killing people. The only problem is Seo gave you all a time limit, 'before nightfall' as Namjoon told everyone. Recovered and now completely being sober aside, it was midday now, meaning Seo's unrealistic time restraint would definitely still be a handicap in this task. So far a positive was how good Hobi looked in his new gang attire, not that you were checking him out every chance you got.

"What about you, I know a sip of beer and your soul practically leaves your body." You joked with him, watching him give you a pouty lipped smile.

"I wasn't so bad." Hobi defended himself, his eyes flickering around as he tried recalling whether or not he really wasn't that bad. Watching a small glint of 'oh fuck' cross over his eyes, he quickly changed up the target of topic, "Heard about a certain someone getting themselves into a drink off."

Pausing, you tilt your head a bit, "Is that certain someone me?" Looking over to see him nod confidently, you rubbed the temples of your head. Letting out a long exhale through your nose as you wish you could go back in time to choke slam drunk you through the bar counter. "Do you know if I did anything else?"

Scratching his neck as he tilted his chin upwards, you admire his side profile as he mulled over your question. Pressing his knuckles against his lips in a long drawn out hum, he shrugged, "I don't know since I'm a bit of a blackout drunk myself," Completely blowing over the fact that before you came into the kitchen in the morning, he may or may not have heard about the other members talking about you. "You just passed out after drinking so you weren't as difficult as Jimin and I were at least. If anything the worst you did was just drunk cling onto Taehyung for the whole night- not that Taehyung complained about it." Adding in the last part in, in case you misunderstood what he said.