21

Waking up, the first thing you noticed was that somehow your blanket managed to stay on you. You also noticed how comfortable your couch really was, since you've felt like you slept through a whole day after waking up. You checked the clock on your wall, sighing to yourself realizing that you'd be running late again.

But you didn't mind it so much this time around. You figured you must've took it easier since you felt better and less sickly, or maybe it's because you've been relived a bit from your constipated with all the Ace stuff until yesterday. Not wanting to waste time thinking about it any further, you easily hopped off the couch and head to your room to get ready.

Fighting the urge to think about Yoongi. Because a part of you hoped he actually stayed the night. You'd never let yourself be honest and to admit you were a bit disappointed, even if you tried to say it to yourself as a joke. You also distracted yourself from thinking about him, because the inner gang member of you kept saying you owed him now.

Sighing a bit at your own mental endless game of tug of war, you lazily tied your blazer around your waist. As you left you stopped suddenly in your doorway, looking over at the night stand to see the broken picture frame set up on display. Hesitantly tracing your finger across the cracked glass, then up along the side of the picture frame, you gently turn it over so it wasn't on display anymore.

You bit a small part of your lip as you turn to left, only to stop yourself again. Meeting eyes with something sitting on your shelf, you tilted your head a bit before putting it inside a drawstring backpack you had laying on the floor.

--------------

You finished doing your locker routine faster than usual. You figured it was probably because your backpack was left here since yesterday, so you didn't have much to carry around or put away. But you had your drawstring backpack on, just incase you ran into someone you were expecting to see today. Looking around at the hallway clock you signed to yourself a bit. Going to class now would be pointless seeing as you were an hour late.

After walking around the empty halls, you ran into a familiar figure slugging down the hall. Looking around to make sure no one else within a good mile, you only needed to take a few strides to catch up with your favorite cross dresser.

Walking along side him you looked at him a bit before saying, "Morning, Ms. Yoongi."

"I'll take it you're feeling better since you're being a little shit now." He said while side glancing at you.

"And I'll take it your catching a cold, your voice sounds deeper." You felt a little more comfortable around him now, but only by a little more. Part of you made you keep a distance, seeing as you both acted for the underground world. He played the unbearable asshole Suga, while you took on the role of Ace. The other part of you, the 4% of you that was all the hope you had left, wished that eventually you'd be able to call him a friend. But the other 96% kept saying doubt it.

He started to say something, then you both looked towards a doorway when you heard the sound of footsteps and laughter. You guy's would've kept walking, until you realized that door was from the teacher lounge. And you doubt they'd be okay with two students leisurely strolling around during class hours.

Grabbing Yoongi's hand, you quickly lead him into a stare well. Pushing him against the corner of the stair well where the wall jutted out just enough to make a blind spot to people walking by. Noticing you stuck out a bit, you muttered a quick 'sorry' before awkwardly pressing your back into his chest a bit.

You heard the door open and close, followed with the sound of footsteps and conversation getting louder and closer to where you were. Your drawstring bag got in the way as you tried to conceal yourself in the hallways blind spot. But you knew a part of you still stuck out, you looked around the stair well for any other place to hide.