3

"Irene?" The name spoken by both you and one of the pairs of black clad armed watchmen who were doing a routine guard walk.

"The one on the right." Was all Irene whispered to you. Wasting no time, you were like an assassin as you moved. From next to Irene to being right in front of the two in just a blink. Raising your weapon of choice, a black wooden bat that already had some blood splattering off it's edge, above both of them before they cold comprehend what was going on.

Putting all you strength into your good arm, you instantly cracked your bat down into the head on the left. The sickening crack alerting the boy who said Irene's name to fumble as he started aiming a gun towards you. Not giving him a chance to even breath, you easily pivoted your back towards him, using the butt of the bat to just knock them out.

Once they were out of commission, you look back down on the other one you just took out. Sparing the one of the right since Irene called the hits for you to make. Doing a gruesome pulse check by sinking the bat back into their head You blew a loose strand of hair out of your face as you swung the bat towards the wall to knock off the fresh coat of blood on it.

Turning back in time to watch Wendy use zip ties to bound the unconscious boys wrists and ankles together, even if he did come too, he'd still have trouble getting out of it on his own. Once Wendy finished pulling the last tie into the tightest lock, she gave you a nod, noticing she avoided the gushed open head of the man at your feet.

But could you really blame her, after all you were taking out most of your pent up rage and bloodlust for revenge out on the ones you were given the green light to take out. If anything this gave you a reassurance, a violent display to show your self control and your ruthlessness towards those who get in your way.

Knocking away their limp arm with your boot away from you, you blew the stray locks of hair out of your face. Causally moving on as you were navigating around the fresh corpse, your movements resembling that of a hesitant baby deer. In mid step, you could see the mother figure Red Velvet member make her way towards you, looking over to Irene as she leaned over to gently dab a handkerchief against your cheek. Giving you a small smile as she said, "You got some blood on your cheek."

"Oh, thank you." You responded with as you smile at the sweet action, of course from another perspective this would look disturbing no doubt. Finished with wiping your cheek clean as if you had left over food stuck instead, the three of you trekked onwards. With them calling out for the ones to save while you finished off the one's who were less than fortunate to meet their end on your splinting baseball bat.

Before you know it, you were in front of an intimating massive pair of doors. Feeling your throat start to act up as you made nervous gulp while your nerves became unsettled. A hand gently made it's way onto your shoulder, turning over to one side to see that both girls assumed a spot to either side of you like if they were to be your members in command.

"Ready?" Irene softly asked, her fingers gingerly rubbing circles against your tensed shoulder. Telling yourself that the only thing keeping you from your members was just a pair of doors, you found an abundance of confidence override any other traces of being anxious. Giving her a short nod, you faced the door, giving it a few hits with the handle end of your bat.

Stopping your attack on denting the door, you heard muffled yelling. Not really in the mood to decipher what they were saying, you began your barrage onto the door once more. Hearing a smooth click of the door opening, along with a, "Hey, Taeyong says fuck off-"

Without hesitation, you acted in instinct as you took out the mystery boy with brute force. Not enough to kill him of course, just enough to put his gang contributions temporarily out of order as he curled up to cradle his head. Telling yourself worst case if just a broken jaw and a mild concussion, a lot better compared to the other bodies left in your wake.