10

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" Jin said while locking the van. He decided it be better to park one street over. At least someone in BTS had an idea of not wanting to draw unwanted attention. Then again, a giant white van attracts attention on it's own.

"I have killed five men in the span of two minutes with a screwdriver and a tiki torch once. I can walk in heels." You wanted to cross your arms, but you noticed while putting on the dress, it showed your chest a little more than you would've liked. Plus you didn't want to accidentally flash your cleavage every time you crossed your arms. The length of the dress was fine, it ended a few inches above your knees. The dress was a midnight black color that had lacy veil fabric that layered over the chest, sleeves, and skirt.

(I drew the dress in case it was confusing to explain;;)

"With that said, heels are nothing to me." You said and stepped away from the van. You were leaning on it for a while to find your footing. Walking away you confidentially held your head up high. You smirked a bit once you felt yourself get the hang of it.

"See I told you-" You didn't have time to finish gloating because right at the moment your ankle betrayed you. You gasped a bit, preparing yourself for the sidewalk to scraping itself against you. But you didn't felt it. Instead you felt an arm wrap around your waist catching you.

Looking up you met eyes with Jin. Both of you were close enough that your noses were barely touching. Jin stood up straight helping you up with him. He then held his elbow out. "Just hold onto me for support. If you try to walk on those lady stilts, you're going to wear out your ankles."

"Fine, I'm only doing it because you kept offering." You said teasingly trying to act like a brat. Which caused Jin to chuckle at your actions. You weaved your arm around his and walked with him. You felt yourself being able to walk normally, without looking like a baby deer stumbling around.

"For what it's worth, I think you look exceptionally beautiful [Y/N]." Jin complimented while helping you keep your balance. "Especially the pedant, it goes nice with the dress.

"Thanks, you guys can clean up pretty nicely too." You said casually, trying to imply you weren't checking out everyone in suits. But Jin knew that's what you were avoiding to imply. Teasingly he puts a finger up to his lips, "Don't worry, I won't tell the others. Some of their egos are too big as is."

"Mm, thank you Mr. World Wide Handsome." You teased back playfully but you noticed the way his eyes lit up. Stroking his chin with one hand he hums like he's thinking, "World Wide Handsome, I like it. Maybe I'll make that my official member name." You rolled your eyes at him. He talked about the others having big egos. But he's practically calling the kettle black now.

The two of you finally got to the entrance of Sweet Sin Club. There wasn't a line like a normal club would have. But you assumed it was because a bunch of gangs rented out like a Chuckie cheese for the night. The bouncer in the front looked at Jin and nodded stepping out of the way. You saw the whole building glow neon pink and burning white.

The ground you walked on shook from the loud music blasting inside. Jin quickly whispered to you before he was muted out by the music. "Remember, no weapons, and watch out for random drinks." Is what he whispered yelled as you guys went in. Or at least that's what you vaguely heard.

Yup, you guessed right. As soon as you walked in, different sections of the club had different groups occupying the area. Just like the underground world, gangs liked having their own territory to rule over. You moved yourself closer to Jin so you wouldn't get separated, and also because you've never felt so exposed and in danger like this before.

You walked by a bunch of male only gangs, some would stare at you. They would slowly make their way up your body to your face, but Jin being next to you caused them to look away quickly. After Jin and you forged through the slightly big crowd you see the rest of BTS.