2

"So sorry about this," Irene told you as a well manicured hand hover in front of her mouth as she spoke midchew, "It's just, I can never focus on an empty stomach, let alone conduct business." She commented before taking another bite out of her pizza slice.

There was something memorizing about the way Irene looked gorgeous even if the only thing she was doing was eating pizza. Her black and dark orchid colored fur coat was hugging around off her shoulders as she wore a strapless black satin silk bustier with a pair of black leather pants that had gold chains looping around it like a belt.

Similar to her taste of fashion, her other members around the table dressed with the same style of era. Like Yeri for example, since you haven't learned any other member names yet, dressed with an over sized off the shoulder graphic sweater and a pair of blue shorts that said 'xoxo' in white print multiple times over on them as she wore fish net tights under them.

You felt a small pang of annoyance towards yourself as you were really finding yourself asking, Am I really getting self conscious over looking like a whole ass hot mess compared to them? Focus on what's important and worry about that another time. Pulling yourself back into reality after your small self scold, you told Irene, "Don't worry about it, I think carbs are working miracles for me."

"I think carbs and grease is the best cure for a mini coma." Yeri said jokingly but still received a small playful punch given in a sibling manner from the girl sitting next to her.

Both you and Irene letting out small breaths of laughter at the two's tom and jerry antics. Their was an easy going natural about them that made you feel at ease, and by at ease you meant you didn't have to question if they poisoned the pizza or not. The five girls giving off a generally welcoming vibe to you at least.

Until Irene suddenly silenced the whole dining table by just saying, "Ace, I don't think you've understand what kind of second chance you've been given." You still didn't bring up the fact you no longer work under that alias, deeming as it wasn't a concern or priority as of right now. Also thinking that staying on being addressed by your old alias would be an advantage if things go south with Red Velvet.

"Enlighten me then, Irene." Pushing your plate to the side to clear the space in front of you. Setting your elbows onto the table as you locked your fingers together, to rest your chin on top of your hands.

Leaning back in her seat, Irene explained the obvious to you, "Anyone and everyone you've made enemies with thinks you're dead. Right now, NCT's already spread the news to every working ear in the underground about your death."

Your breath hitched as you were wrapping your head around Irene's words. Trusting her since she's really given you no reason to not too. Especially when you two similarly live by the motto of, 'I don't care about you enough to lie to you.'

"You're given the chance of a life time, you can leave the underground." Irene's tone shifting as she herself sounded appalled by the terms and conditions of your situation. "Nearly dying like that, you must've been terrified. So why don't you just cut your losses and go, leave before the underground drags you back in."

Her eyes sympathetically soften towards you, as if she was giving you a moment to think about it.

"No, I can't do that." You told her without missing a beat, without being fazed or tempted to even think about what Irene was telling you.

"Can't or won't?"

"Both. I don't care what reset I've been given on life, I'm going back to them. One thing I know for sure is that my members and I would go to the ends of the earth for each other. If any of my members were in my position, I know they wouldn't hesitate, they'd come back like they always do. Those boys have given me more than I can ever ask for, if I leave them now I might as well have died. I love those boys enough to last me a thousand life times, and I would do anything for them. Even if it meant taking another bullet." Reading the pleasantly shock expression of hers, you asked, "Wouldn't you do the same for your members, Irene?"