4

"I'm down the hall on the right, and Yoongi's room on the left across from mine and the bathroom's-"

"Jin, I'm okay really." You stood on the tip of your heels to reach up and cup his face. Running your thumbs over his very elastic cheeks to have him focus on you instead of his sixth rant tonight. Once you had his undivided attention from him going into another ramble, you pulled your hands away from him. "I know a lot happened this past weeks, but I'm here now and I'm in one piece. Your eye bags worry me, and I promise I'll still be here when you all walk up tomorrow morning. So get some shut eye for me?"

Breaking out into a smile that swallowed his lip corners into his cheeks. Jin nodded to you as he began doing a formal bow towards you, "As you wish, your highness-"

"I'm really gonna regret sharing my name change with you now." You told him jokingly as you jabbed your index finger into his chest, already explained to everyone on the ride over why Irene address you as Queen. Now having some regret to the new title as you were never going to here the end of all the puns involving it.

Not to mention the clear cringe in calling yourself Queen whenever you'd be handing out your new calling card, or calling piece in this case. Deciding to do a minor upgrade from an Ace of spades card to a Queen chess piece. You gave props to yourself for being so creative.

Jin's cheeks started enveloping the corner of his lips as he gave you one of his tooth achingly sweet smiles.  Using one of his hands to brush back your hair from your forehead, you blinked at him a few times unsure of what he was doing. Before you could question the action, Jin leaned down towards you, pressing his lips against your forehead. Letting the kiss platonically linger before pulling back to smush your cheeks together. "Get some sleep too, okay?"

Nodding, you also gave him a soft 'mhm'. Hoping the poorly made response covered up the sudden burst of butterflies in your stomach. Giving you one last top of the head ruffle, he started down the hall. Only for you to have a light bulb moment that prompt you to grab his arm hastily, "Actually Jin, before you go. When I was with the girls, they advise I go get checked out for internal issues."

Backtracking instantly with concern, Jin lowered his voice in favor of you preference of keeping your injuries confidential. "How soon do you need get it looked at? Because I can drive you to the hospital right now-"

"No, no, not that soon. I mean I'd prefer it to be right away, because if it could be serious then sooner to catch it, the better-" Realizing you were only giving him reasons to drive bat shit insane to get you to the nearest hospital, you quickly readjusted wording. "Preferably asap, but I also don't want the others to know. With everything that's happen because of me, I don't want anyone else to worry me anymore."

"We're going to always be worried about you. But it's usually easier to agree than argue with you. So very soon, but discrete enough that the other's don't know." Jin let out a reluctant sigh.

Pressing your index fingers together with guilt. Since you were technically asking him to help go over the other's heads and to keep them in the dark, just like with your previous wounds. You gave a small pout while telling him, "I'll owe you one, Oppa."

He gave you a scrunch of his nose before crossing his arms. "You know that whole Oppa card doesn't work on me anymore."

"Yes it does." You said with a matter of fact tone. Unfazed by his fake brooding attitude, reaching over to poke his cheeks. Which only provoked him to dramatically frown while swatting at your hand weakly.

"I'm holding you to that IOU then." Jin squinted at you playfully, "I'll update when there's a time window I can take you in for an appointment without the others knowing. But if it gets worst, or you start to feel a lot of pain."