25

"Tae be careful." You called out to him as you quickly grabbed the back of jacket, to pull him away from crashing into another person walking. Tae said a small sorry, but ended up weirding out the other person considering how much he was smiling.

He's been smiling since you guy's left the gun store, and he's smiling hard enough to the point where it's starting to hurt your cheeks. You couldn't help but breaking out into a smile every now and then. Feeling your chest flourish at Tae, seeing him being at his happiest.

Ever since you told him he could be the official sniper of the group, he hasn't stop gushing about it. Which was cute for the first few minutes but after he kept running into people and talking loudly about it, you were starting to wonder if your patience for him would ever run out.

"Tae I told you, I can walk home the rest of the way from here. I'll be fine by myself." You told him again in hopes that he would be too excited to tell you know.

"Nope, I wanna make sure you get home safe." He chirped while walking ahead. Taehyung still had his attention turned to you while he was walking. You pulled him by the back of his jacket again before he could accidentally elbow someone.

"Fine, you can walk me home. But you have to stay by my side, that way it's easier for me to pull you out of the way." He backtracked quickly to your side and smiled at you before walking at your pace. You were glad you said that because as soon as he was at your side, the street suddenly became more busy and crowds of people started popping up.

Suddenly you felt a familiar set of slender fingers lock with yours, you looked up at Tae's face to see what he was trying to do. As if you were the one that reached for his hand, he noticed you staring and looked between you and your hands together. Before you could ask he simply says, "It's more crowded, this way we won't get separated."

"How does that make sense-" Your mini protest was interrupted when a lady holding hands with a little boy accidentally shoved into you. She hastily said sorry before disappearing into the crowd with her child. You could feel the smugness radiate off Tae's smirk when you turned back to him, "Shut up." Was all you grumbled before reluctantly holding his hand back.

Feeling the same unknown surge of warmth suddenly pulse through you avoided looking at Tae as you both walked in silence. Anytime you thought to yourself about him kissing your head or holding hands you quickly shut it out from your head. Thinking about it as things he did for reasons other than romantic. It's not a date, no matter how much it exactly feels like one- stop thinking about stop thinking about-

"What are you thinking about [Y/n]?" Tae asked curiously while poking your cheek with his free hand.

"Nothing, just how hot and sweaty your hand is." You told him, trying to play off whatever the other part of you was feeling at the moment.

"It's probably from your hand being too cold and dry." He said teasing you. Before the conversation died, Tae randomly asks, "I'm actually surprised right now if I'm being honest. I know how you are about your privacy. So why are you letting me walk you home?"

"Yoon- Suga knows where I live, if anything I'm actually seriously considering moving somewhere else."

"Hey you could come live with us!"

"Thanks but I'm pretty sure half of the members that can't stand me at work, probably wouldn't want me to be in the room across the hall." You let that sit in before adding, "Plus the guy girl ratio would be really awkward."

"Those are good points.. then I guess if you need too, I can house you in my closet and smuggle food into my room for you." He joked as his boxy smile came back, which caused you to laugh a bit.