17

Lil Meow Meow POV ~ +*+*

"Hey. Hey, how much, is this?" Jimin sounded out each vowel with emphasis as he spoke in english.

"Ah no no, excuse me." Jungkook corrected him, while also speaking in english.

"Excuse me!"  Jimin overly pronounced loudly while Jungkook snorted at his high pitched tone.

"You guys shouldn't bother with studying so hard, it's not like you're going to be full time students no matter how much you act like one." I grumbled as I rolled a straw between my teeth from the extra milk box Jimin brought. Apparently we were at [Y/N]'s usual lunch spot, which doesn't surprise me considering how old, creepy, and secluded it is like how she acts.

"You sound like [Y/N]. She asked if the other hyungs could just change our tests scores like they're doing for you. But we pretty much all decided to try our best, like the other students, it's unfair otherwise." Tae countered with, he had a bandana holding his bangs back while he was invested in a chemistry book.

Rolling my eyes a bit at the three newly born book worms, "Since when has doing anything fairly ever worked for us." I ended the conversation with that, before staring at the homemade door in the broken chain link fence.

Since I didn't have to keep my disguise, which I think I'm the only one so far whose been able to play their role, up around the others as "Ms" Yoogni. I was finally able to sit with my legs spread open comfortably while wearing the stupidly short skirts for the girls uniform. I had a pair of athletic shorts under them now after listening to [Y/N]'s advice. Speaking of, they said she comes here for lunch but I can't hear anyone walking to us for miles.

"Are you looking for [Y/N], Hyung?" Jungkook piped up as he peered over his English book at me, his doe eyes rounding in curiosity waiting for a reaction. Keeping my stoic face on, I shot a look at Jungkook which made him go back to reading in a heartbeat.

"I wouldn't wait for her, she cold barely stand without swaying." Jimin pout his lips and tilted his head back to balance a pencil on his nose. "To put it nicely, she looked like shit, I was only sitting by her but I could feel her fever heat up during class. Like sitting next to a human sauna."

"Did you tell her to go home?" I asked, it surprised me a bit. Because I thought that question, but before I realized it, my brain forced the words out.

"Of course hyung, what kind of friends would we be if we just left her like that." Tae sat up straight and set his book down, then began stretching his arms out over his head. I was going to correct him that he shouldn't think of her as a friend, but I was more curious to what else he was going to say.

"But she's too stubborn. Unless we actually dragged her home, which she would probably murder us first if we try that, then she's not going to budge." Tae shrugged off before picking up his book, his eyes quickly scanning every word of text it made contact with.

"[Y/N] is like you in a lot of ways, hyung." Jimin commented as he carefully attempted to spin the pencil on the tip of his nose.

I mustered the most disgusted look I could possibly have when I heard that, "I'd like to see you even try naming one way." I narrowed my eyes while challenging his statement. Out of annoyance, I leaned over to Jimin, flicking the pencil off his nose.

Rubbing his nose, Jimin picked his pencil up and huffed while brushing dirt off it. "You're both stubborn asses that won't listen because you're too prideful." I think I felt my vein pop a bit at that. Getting up quickly, which startled Jungkook who was avoiding involvement with the conversation, I tossed my trash away before glaring at Jimin.