48

"[Y/n] no wait!" Jin yelled as he tried taking his seatbelt off to stop you as you darted out of the car, making sure you slammed the door behind you. As soon as you recognized the roads leading to Jin's house, you waited for Yoongi to pull into the driveway. Keeping one hand over your seatbelt lock discreetly as you were waiting to jump into your murderous rage for the past five minutes. The drive was roughly an hour long back and thankfully Jin and Hobi let you drift of to sleep in the car rather than give you their usual concern interrogations.

Unbuckling the seatbelt and running out the car door is what cause Jin to yell out to you. Maybe those two already had an idea of how much hurt you were about to unleash on Eunbi. Ignoring the oldest yelling at you, you heard Yoongi yell while "accidentally" hitting the lock on the car door, "Don't run! You'll end up bleeding out again!"

"Wait, what do you mean again?! Yoongi, unlock the door!" Hobi yelled as their voices all became merged together and faint as you opening the unlocked front door. Letting it slam open into the wall as you made your way to the living room, something telling you to go there first as you kicked the double wooden doors open.

Not caring on how loud you were being, since after all you thought it was only fair with the massive skill gap between you and Eunbi, that she could use the head start. The brash move was a strain on your wound either way, but it was worth it as an extremely intimidating entrance.

Especially since it caused a teal hair girl to jump up from the couch in reaction. Locking onto her position, you locked the doors behind you as you heard them slam close from how much force you used. Once you had eyes on her, you made you way over with effortless strides, ignoring the minor searing pain from the cut. As you storm over to her, you were a bit unsurprised that none of the other members were in the room. Unsurprisingly after Jin and Hobi did a poor job of trying to stop you, they didn't put out any real effort further on trying to keep you away from her.

"[Y/n]- I-I'm so glad you're okay-" Eunbi began her lie with her voice rattling in fear of you. Only for you to launch yourself at her to deliver a very overdue punch to her jaw, a pain burst over your knuckles as Eunbi staggered to the side to keep her balance. Which was pointless of her to do because you were just getting started.

Tackling Eunbi to the ground, you easily straddled her before giving her another punch, this time splitting her bottom lip in the process. Getting ready for another blow to the face, you were suddenly flipped over. A hot slap to your cheek caused you to freeze as your brain registered that she actually hit you, hell she even managed to roll you over. But all for a small little baby slap? Her nostrils flared slightly as she began to breathe raggedly, a small faint trail of blood escaping the split in her bottom lip.

Watching her throw her arm back for another slap, you easily caught her wrist. Causing her to panic as a small smirk let out on your own lips before saying, "Here's a tip Eunbi," Twisting her wrist back in a sharp snap, you also delivered a strong kick in between her legs, "Fight like a girl." Eunbi's face twisted instantly in intense pain from you probably breaking her wrist and landing a blow on her non-existent balls. But even getting kick there as a girl is still pretty painful.

As Eunbi quickly got off you, she hastily tried to relieve pain from any of her newly injured body parts. Now realizing that it was futile to fight back against you, she stared at you in shell shocked horror as her rested back to sitting on her heels. Feeling yourself being driven by some bloodlust you easily got onto your feet. Tuning out the sound of banging from the doors and people yelling your name, you grabbed the back of Eunbi's head before giving her satisfying knee to the face.

Confident that her nose was definitely broken now, you watch as her body animatedly launched itself back away from your knee. You could hear her babble out some kind of beg in a plead for mercy, or something else along the lines of for you to not brutally murder her with just your hands.