44

She's definitely up to something.

"What do you think about this one?" Eunbi asked you while pulling a skimpy red dress off a crowded rack. She held it out in front herself before pressing the article against her own body as she checked herself in the small body length mirror on the wall. Meeting her eyes in the mirror as she stared at you with an arched brow, you told her casually, "Looks great."

"You've said that to everything I've touched." She complained in a baby voice as her attention went back on herself, holding and pulling the dress fabric in different directions as she continued to get a feel of the dress. Some small forms of regret began building up in you for agreeing to go into the store with her, but you wanted to give Jimin an extremely deserved break from Eunbi.

Even if she was just going to go in and out the store like Eunbi did with most stores. You figured you'd do the boys a favor and take her pain in the ass off their minds for a while, even if it was just for a minute or two. Plus you can handle dealing with some entitled princess mindset teen, especially since you weren't intimidated in the slightest of Namjoon, and you don't mind putting brats in their place every now and then.

Keeping your arms assertively crossed under your chest, you looked around the preppy vividly aesthetic store. The store was designed for girls about your age you assumed and it was decorated to look like some beach house party with a bunch of pool inflatables hanging from the ceiling, and colorful neon lights placed randomly on the walls. All the clothes and products they were selling were summer trends, they even had a full display of a fake beach with mannequins playing with a beach ball in bikini clad outfits.

Catching your own reflection in display window you glanced down at your outfit. The usually go to outfit you wore when you didn't want to attract attention. A simple athletic fit jacket that snuggly hugged your sides with sleeves that had thumb holes at the ends of them. Paired with basic black tights and your battered old vans high tops. Yet someone, you felt like you stood out way too much in a store that stuck out like a sore thumb on its own. Among the brightly designed beach outfits, you looked lost.

Except for Eunbi who looked in her element. Dressing opposite of you, she had a rainbow striped tank top tucked into the button up mini skirt that was white with cherry designs all over it. Part of that ensemble, she had a white wind breaker jacket tied around her waist. Eunbi also had red pompom earrings dangling from her lobes that matched the same shade of red on her glitter clear jelly sandals she wore.

There was also an unique heart shaped white mini backpack with golden zippers and accents hanging low on her back as an accessory. Eunbi was really breathtaking at first glance, it was just her personality that made her cute sunny summer image fall apart. What a waste of visuals.

You were suddenly snapped back to reality as the somewhat same height girl held a shirt against you. Smiling proudly she draped the shirt over her arm with an already rather large pile of clothing hanging in the crook for her elbow. "I want you to try these on." She said while oozing with enthusiasm. Grabbing your arm, she began to drag you to the dressing rooms, or at least attempted too.

Not even budging from your planted spot, you tried to politely reject her request, "No."

"What do you mean, no?" Eunbi squinted while tilting her, as if she's never heard someone say no to her, and the entire rejection of her usually getting her way was foreign to her.

"No as in, no I'm not going to let you use me for your own dress up game." You told her as you pulled your arm out of her hand. She blinked a few times before her bottom lip stuck out far enough for you to see where her lipstick was cut off from.