11

Finding Jungkook was harder then you imagine.

Since the club was only filled with gang members for the night, you've been mistaken for a waitress multiple times in a span of five minutes. But in a way you learned more about the gangs, and the underground scenes they run.

You even ran into a group of girls who called themselves BlackPink. Weirdly enough, for you, they acted like high schoolers. They ran into you and instantly started a bunch of different girl related conversations. Which was a first for you, but also ironic in the way they were talking and comparing their custom made knives that had 'BlackPink' engraved on the handle.

After a while of knife talk, they started to fawned over your hair and skin for a while. Two of them started talking about different types of braids they could do which led to a playful argument of who gets to braid your hair. While they bickered over who got to do your hair, which you decided no one was going to touch, you manage to slip out.

From a distance you could hear them go on about it. They were the classic popular girls that everyone wanted to be friends with. The kind of girls you'd kill to party with or go out and paint the town in neon pink.

Deep down a part of you actually wanted to be friends with them, but under different circumstances of course. You envied the idea of sitting around with other girls doing normal teen stuff, like talking about your recent crushes, comparing phone keychains at school, or even playing stupid games like truth of dare. Just normal girl things. But your pastel fluffy happy go lucky carefree teen day dream was quickly interrupted by a neon light reflecting off the polish top of a pistol tucked halfway into someone's belt.

RM's words echo, 'No weapons'. Tensing at that rule a bit and feeling more exposed than you'd like, you picked up your steps faster. Deciding it be better if you stopped day dreaming and focused on your surroundings.

You thought it be in your best interest to keep interaction with other gangs to an absolute minimum. Meaning you'd only interact if it was life or death important. Maybe after BTS makes it big or whatever you could go be in a girl gang. You smiled at the idea because it didn't sound all that bad. Except you'd probably would spend years finding the truth about dad. You ended up just forgetting about girl gangs all together. The idea of dragging other people along made you feel like a burden. Especially when you felt like this is something only you can do.

After walking around for a while you finally broke in your heels, so now you didn't cave man limp everywhere or needed to hold on to someone. You kept looking around and keeping your ears open for anything that that stood from the background noise. Your [E/C] eyes sweep the area in front of you back and forth slowly like a cat on the hunt. Specifically, a cat hunting a bunny.  

You wrinkled your nose at people doing body shots and getting high off of their own supplies. Glancing over at that area, you swiftly tear your eyes away and moved like a ghost through the club. It's the underground, that stuffs everywhere. But you're still getting use to it. Yet you've seen enough blood in the years of Ace to fill up a heart shaped kiddy pool.

Ironically, drugs and alcohol still rubbed you the wrong way. Walking up to the bar you tapped your nails against an empty shot glass, catching the bartenders attention. You took a bill that you hid in the side of your bra out, you held it up then waved at her a bit. She walked over leaning forward, resting her upper body against the neon bar counter, taking the money from you gently. You knew her tits were practically spilling out of her tube top but you kept your eyes locked with her neon yellow eye contacts.

"What's your poison sweetie?" She yelled over the music because there was a speaker conveniently, using conveniently sarcastically, placed right next to the bar. You leaned towards her a bit pushing up onto your tip toes. "I'm looking for someone!" You yelled back, but trying to ask politely. Which is hard to do when yelling.