11

"He won't be missing for long if I find him first then murder him." You grumbled under your breath as you weaved your way through crowds of festival attendees. Once you realized Jimin lef this phone behind, you went on a physical search for him.

After checking the game and food stalls set up on the sport fields, you decided you'd have better luck looking through the activity rooms. Every now and then you'd awkwardly ask someone if they saw 'Juliet', since normally describing Jimin wouldn't do any help; yet in a way, helped advertise the play as everyone you asked took it as play promotion.

Lost in your own thoughts, you nearly crashed head on into another student in a Halloween costume as you were hunting down a certain blonde wigged male. Doing a quick apology, you barely spared them a glance as you were holding yourself accountable to drag Jimin's ass back in time so Tae wouldn't have to give a lengthy director's speech to stall for you guys.

Turning on your heel, you were stuck in place as a hand grabbed along your upper arm. Taking a double take, your initial murderous intent of a reaction subsided as you made out who was the student behind the cheap clown makeup. "Oh, it's just you." You said as you fully turned back to face a clown version of Jungkook.

The smeared rouge painted along the corners of his lips created the illusion of his grin being wildly larger than normal. "Woah you look really cool in costume," Jungkook said in awe of your current appearance, continuing Jungkook got back on track by asking, "Are you heading to our class's haunted house too?" Along his sideburns and hairline you could see the faint bleed of cherry crimson hair dye trail along with his sweat, somehow fitting that creepy clown aesthetic he wants.

Shaking your head a bit while still looking around like an alerted guard, you told Jungkook, "No sorry, I don't think I have time for that- Wait, too?" You looked up to him with a non existent question mark causing your head to tilt slightly. If you remember correctly, which you're more than certain you do, everyone minus Namjoon and Yoongi is missing. And last you saw while leaving the theater area, you remember Tae, Jin, and Hobi were still scrambling to get everything ready. Which could only leave one person.

"Yeah, Jimin went in there like probably.." Making a time estimate in his head while messing around with a prop bat spattered in fake blood, Jungkook did a bit of an obvious shrug as he finished with, "Like ten minutes ago." He told you confidently while outstretching all his fingers out.

"Did you guys want another ghost for your haunted house?" You asked nearly cheerfully as you used your fingers to rub away the furrow in your brows.

"No, we have a lot of students- I heard murderous intent for a second." Jungkook cut himself off with a shocked face before squinting a bit.

Sighing, you walked passed him to where you saw a classroom with it's entrance heavily decorated with cobwebs and tombstones. Easily catching up to your pace with little to no effort, Jungkook put himself in front of you a bit as a physical road blocks of sorts. "What did Jimin do now?"

Crossing your arms under your chest, you tried to ease the tone of urgency in your words. "It's not what he did, it's what he's going to do. I'm pretty sure Tae's two mishaps away from being fully convince all his work was for failure. A class dropped out so we got bumped up into their time slot, so we're kind of trying to scrape together last minute. But if I can haul Jimin's ass back in time then maybe, just maybe this play won't be an entire," Pausing because you had to stop yourself from saying anything negative, risking a chance that it could be relayed to Tae, you settled with, "Waste of potential."

Nodding in understanment, Jungkook did a soft snapping of his fingers, "That's why you're on edge. Just give me a sec." Turning away from you, Jungkook called out to the girl by the entrance dressed as nightmarish doll, "Hey Noona, would it be okay for me to run inside to grab someone?"