17

"So.. that's the story. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner, it sounds ridiculous but I'm ashamed of my past so I never thought about telling you guys about it until now." Hobi said with a strain laugh at the end, with his hands starting to turn clam-y with how tightly he kept holding onto your phone. Hobi basically called for a meeting in the artillery room, standing on one side of the black island table in the center of all the walls covered in weapons. Letting your eyes drift around the room, you had to admit it was decked out in a pretty badass secret weapon room that every spy movie had.

You did your best to stay as neutral as you could throughout it all. When Hobi broke the news to you first, you told him that he was going to need everyone in on this to help. After all, the very second his sister came to, her life was put back in danger for just being conscious. Time was sensitive because Hobi could lose his remaining family in just a single blink.

So telling everyone what's going on was the first step in all of this, which caused Hobi to make a request that you went along with everyone else since you only knew about it before any of the other members did. Which you agreed with to some degree because you also weren't sure how it would play out if you knew about this before the rest of the boys did who were with Hobi for way longer than you were. Holy shit I practically sound like a home wrecker.. You couldn't help but comment at it. After all that was the general feeling you had while everyone took a moment to digest Hobi's backstory.

"Alright," Namjoon spoke up first, moving over to Hobi as he put his hand on his shoulder, "You had your reasons for not telling us, but thank you for opening to us, Hoseok. I know that wasn't easy for you. Tell us what you need us to do now, you have the entire gang's support for anything and everything you need right now."

Smiling in relief, Hobi shakily let out an exhale, "Thank you Namjoon, and everyone else. Just thank you, right now all I know is for the moment my dad has no idea she's awake. Luckily my mom was alone in the room when she came to and managed to have my sister pretend to still be asleep. I don't know how long they can stay like that until they're found out. I don't even know what my dads going to really do once he finds out."

Nodding along, Namjoon stepped away form Hobi before facing everyone else, "So right now we need to come up with a plan. Something quick, but also safe and secured-"

"If I may," You spoke up while also rising to stand from where you were preached on the couch arm. "When I was Ace, I was hired to help on a mission to retrieve a hostage. So I think it'd be best for time and efficiency if we just copied and past their plan."

Returned for the time being from his family's on going feuds, Jin was leaning against the doorway in the living room. Having his arms crossed over his chest as he said, "Let's hear the plan first before any final calls."

Agreeing with Jin's comment, you were pretty confident in the plan either way. Since you've been working on it the moment Hobi had to walk away from his mom and sister the last time. You just gave your plan idea a different cover up to respect Hobi's request, because it'd be weird if you just had a convenient plan for this exact scenario.

"In any hostage rescue mission, there's always a key window of time we have to meet perfectly, that's the second most important aspect in the plan. The first is safely extracting Hobi's mom and sister from any immediate danger." Moving on, since the first step in your plan was to inform everyone to the severity of the situation this had on Hobi. You could give out the rest of the steps without giving out context in intervals, "Our time window lies during the hospital visiting hours. Knowing that Hobi's dad is a mafia head, we also know that he doesn't go anywhere alone."

"It's true," Hobi added in, "My dad takes longer to move around because he moves in a pack. He fears being assassinated or taken out so he likes to have multiple people and cars on hand, like a painfully slow convoy. Power in numbers mindset. The same mindset that also made him treat his own kids like threats." He made a jab in his last sentence, which you couldn't blame him for.