5

I do not remember this many bodies being here when I fell asleep. Was the first thought that crossed your mind as you were woken rather abruptly. The source of the rude awakening being you sandwich between a rock and hard place. AKA, two of your members no doubt.

On your right was Jungkook, who you knew for a fact was the only person you remember being in your room last night. Then on your left was the new body addition. Carefully reaching over just to make sure there was a pulse because he slept like a rock, of Tae taking up half of the left side. Moving the back of your hand away from his lips after feeling his soft breaths, you started to untangle yourself from both of their sleep cuddle hold on you.

Whereas Tae had his arms circling around your waist snuggly, while Jungkook let you used his inner arm as pillow as he was nearly suffocating you into his chest. Although his bicep made for a surprisingly nice non pillow, you just wish he wasn't shirtless.

Wait- What the hell happened to his shirt?! Sitting up in a straight panic, you covered your eyes in a natural reaction. Staying still as if you thought maybe you finally were just seeing things. Ever so slowly, you hesitantly turned your head over to where Jungkook laid on his side. Forcing your stiff fingers to break apart to peek through, you felt your cheeks burn as they flushed what had to be a neon shade of red. Not even realizing you were practically immersed in checking out every inch of his skin on Jungkook's sculpted body before you covered your eyes again in embarrassment.

Suddenly feeling the need to be away from the two members who were sleep-consciously using you as a personal teddy bear. You tried to pry off Tae's arms to slip out without disturbing those two. Only to be pushed back down by Tae's arm as it snaked it's way over the front of your chest like a strap bar, along his hand grabbing your shoulder lazily in the process.

Mustering a small surprised squeak, since you didn't know someone who slept with the same gentle visuals as a Greek oil painting could handle you with a tired roughness in his actions. Pulled into Tae's chest as his frame surprising molded well against yours while he enveloped you like a jellyfish. In a deep raspy voice, Tae mumbled through his cheek smushed against the pillow, "Go back to sleep, it's too early.."

Maybe you would've found it childishly endearing how peacefully cute Tae looked, but right now you were too busy being crushed by said member. About ready to go into cardiac arrest, you finally conjured enough strength to untangle Tae's limbs from the cuddle trap it had you locked into. There was a soft whine from Tae as you did so, turning around you pulled your pillow down from the headboard closer to his arms. Like a V-enus fly trap, he instantly pulled it into a crushing embrace, using it as a substitute for you.

Debating whether or not to wake them up so you could lecture them on proper bed sharing manners, like not hogging half the bed or ending up half naked at some point. You didn't get to make your final decision as your door practically busted open from an outside force.

"Told you they be in here." Yoongi spoke first, relieved somewhat that the missing members were all in one spot. Only for Jimin to pop his head in, taking in the tired form of you in sitting plopped down between two peacefully sleeping giants, as some kind of secret slumber party you guys through without the other member's knowledge.

"You guys were doing a sleepover," Jimin gasped with betrayal, "Without me?"

With your mind waking itself to be up and running, you did a slight eye roll before telling him, "You can take my spot." Sitting up to go onto your hands and knees as you climbed over the mountain lump that was Jungkook. Nearly yelping at your bare feet touching down onto the freezing cold floor boards.

The second you stepped away from the bed, Jimin practically launched his body from the doorway onto the bed. Landing onto the spot where you were just a moment ago. As Jimin started to wake up his members by smothering their heads into a pillow while aggressively smacking his hand agaisn the bed as he yelled "Hello? Is anyone home, hello?"